Chapter thirteen~ Hollis

The first thing I saw when I woke up was Owen and his sleeping face. He was so cute when he was sleeping and he looked so peaceful.

I looked at the clock and it was ten. Mona, Sydney and I had planned on dress shopping at 1:00 and were going to meet up at 12:00 for lunch.

I slowly slid out from under Owen's arms. On the now two times we had slept in the same bed, he slept with his arms around me cuddling me. I loved it when he did that because it made me feel so safe in his arms. Although, I would never admit that to him.

I slide out of bed and quietly crept towards my dresser and grabbed a bra and underwear from the top drawer. I then pulled out some ripped denim shorts and an over sized rolling stones tee.

I threw my clothes on top of my dresser and walked into the bathroom.

Without waking Owen, I turned on the shower faucet and the warm water started running. I shut the door and started getting undressed.

I hopped into the shower and started washing my hair and waking up a bit more.

I got all the soap suds out of my hair and turned the shower off. I wrapped my hair in a towel and draped one over my body. I did this all as quiet as I could because Owen was still sleeping. At least I think he was.

I walked out of my bathroom and saw Owen sitting up in bed, he was looking at his phone but then looked at me.

I jokingly leaned up against the doorway and did that weird pose that people do. I kept trying to contain my laughter.

"Should of waken me up. We could have saved water and showered together." He said with a serious smile.

He was joking. At least I think he was joking.

I laughed, " Good morning to you too."

He stood up and walked over to me. He gave me a kiss on the forehead, "Good morning Holls."

I smiled and then he said, " Here. Go change. My virgin eyes cant handle this." 

He handed me my clothes that I had on my bedroom dresser.

I jokingly flung the sports bra at him.

He shook his head, "Hollis Farah.."

"Okay, okay. I'm changing now you little virgin." I said to him with a smile.

"Says virgin Mary herself."  He joked.

I chuckled and shut the door.

I got changed into my clothes and walked back out. I did a little 360 twirl for him.

"Damn Holls. Looking good as always." He smiled.

I did a little bow, " Thank you, thank you."

I sat down beside him on the bed, "So what are today's plans?"

He threw his phone on the other side of the bed, " Well after I'm done admiring how beautiful my girlfriend is I'm going to hang out at her cousins house and maybe spend quality time with the brother."

I nodded, "How exciting. Tell the cousin and the brother I say hello."

"Will do. Whats up with you today?" He asked me.

"Homecoming dress shopping and then lunch with Mona and Sydney." I replied.

"When you pick your dress out show me, I want the coloring so I can coordinate." Owen said to me.