Chapter fifty-three~ Hollis

I woke up at six am, not because of the crying of Flora but because of the ringing of my alarm. Today was my last day being Hollis Farah Green.

Today was Friday, the second of October and it was the day of the rehearsal dinner. I was so nervous yet excited for tomorrow.

I had so much to do today. Everything was set up at the wedding venue and Luke's parents had taken care of the rehearsal dinner but I still had to check on everything.

I had to visit both venues, get my nails done, pack for the honeymoon since we'd be leaving on Monday and I had to, of course, get ready for the rehearsal dinner.

Not to mention I only had until 4:30 to get this all done because we had to be at the church by 5:00.

Today was gonna be chaotic, same thing as tomorrow.

Luckily, my mom was coming to take Flora around ten so I could get everything done today with no distractions.

My sisters and Mona were coming over in a little bit, too. We'd all be coming to get our nails done together, then the twins would leave to practice their speech for the wedding. Mona would be with me the whole day and I was so grateful for that.

I feel like if I was alone today then if be nervous out of mind. More nervous than I was to begin with.

I walked downstairs and found Luke sitting at the marble counter, drinking coffee. Flora was in her high chair, beside him. 

I sat down next to Flora and opened up the little thing of baby food sitting next to her high chair. I started feeding her.

"Morning." I said to Luke.

"Good morning, sleepy head. How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Surprisingly really good considering everything. How long have you been up?"  I answered.

"Only an hour. Flora just woke up a few minutes ago." He explained.

I nodded, giving her another bite of food. She was getting so big and I hated it. I couldn't believe she was already almost three months.

 "You excited for today?" I asked with a smile.

Luke was going golfing with his dad, brother, friends and Owen and Beck. At first, he felt bad about leaving me with finishing everything up but I didn't mind.

"Yeah. I'm more excited about tomorrow, though." He admitted.

"Me too." I agreed.

"I can't wait to see your dress, too." He told me, "I've been waiting for what? Nine months?"

 "Yeah, I went shopping for it right after we found out about you." I said, tapping Flora on the nose.

She started doing her little laugh. She had been such a smiley baby since she was born but now she was constantly laughing at small things, like tapping her on the nose. I loved her little personality so much.

We talked for awhile more and hung out with Flora until he had to get all his stuff together for the hotel tonight. Him and all the guys were staying at the hotel and getting ready for tomorrow there.

I had claimed the house so the girls and I could get ready here. He came downstairs around 6:45 with all his bags in hand.

"I love you, I'll see you at the rehearsal dinner, okay?" He told me.

"Okay, I can't wait, babe." I said to him.

"Me too. What time's your mom picking up Flora, again?" He asked me.