Chapter eighteen~Owen

Hey guys! I know I normally write my own messages at the end of the chapter but I wanted to start this chapter off differently. In this chapter there's a scene of sexual assault. If this triggers you or you feel you may not be able to read it then please skip this chapter or atleast skip the last few paragraphs of this chapter.

Also I've been reading over my previous chapters and realized I'm a huge dumbass lmao. Originally  I made Owen's last name Windress and now its Windess, so sorry if there was any confusion.

Other than that thank you reading my story and clicking onto this new chapter. enjoy :)

xoxo sophie madeleine

I woke up and found myself looking at a completely different ceiling. I looked over and saw my beautiful girlfriend sleeping beside me and everything started to set in. Last night I lost my virginity. Oh my God. Last night I lost my virginity to Hollis.

Not that it was a bad thing.

I didn't imagine it like that but then again it couldn't have been more perfect.

Hollis started moving around and moved her head slowly so she was looking at me.

She had a tired and drowsy look on her face. 

"Morning." She said with a big yawn.

I smiled and moved some of her hair off her face, "Good morning Holls."

She yawned again and laid her head on my chest.

"How'd ya sleep?" I asked.

"We had sex last night." She said out of the blue.

"We did." I said while playing with her hair.

"Are you glad? Like you don't regret everything, right?" I added.

She shifted her body so she was laying on her side looking at me and kissed my cheek.

"I am glad, very glad O. And no I don't regret anything." She said.

"What time is it anyway?" She said yawning again.

"8:46 in the morning." I said looking at my phone.

"Ugh 8:46 in the morning." She groaned and pulled the covers up higher on her.

"It didn't hurt, right? Y'know last night." I asked again.

"Owen it did not hurt, promise. A little uncomfortable if anything, but that's normal, y'know." She rambled.

"But O seriously stop worrying. No more questions." She said giving me a kiss.

"Well technically you said and I quote, "No questions til the morning O. I wanna sleep."" I said with a smirk.

She groaned again, "Too early O."

I tickled her and started mimicking her voice, "Too early O. But seriously one more question."

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "Fine. One more and that's it."

I tried to hold a straight face, "Okay, was it good? Like I mean was my dick good?"

I could tell she was trying to hold back laughter and keep her composure straight. Then we made straight eye contact and we both bursted out in laughter.

"You're asking the wrong person O. I have nothing to compare it with." She said in between laughs.

I gave her a skeptical look, "Dude. Yes it was good. There's your daily ego boost for ya."