Chapter fifteen~Hollis

"Holli wake up! You're going to be late."

I opened my eyes and saw Lynleigh standing above me.

I rubbed my eyes, "Ugh. Lynie what time is it?"

"6:58. We're leaving without you." She yelled walking out of my room.

Shit. School started at 7:20.

"Thanks for waking me up earlier!" I yelled.

She smiled and flipped me off.

I grabbed my phone and ran to the bathroom. I started brushing my hair out and dialed Owens number.

He picked up immediatley.

"Hey baby. What's up?" He asked.

I spoke really quickly while putting my mascara on, "I overslept and don't have a ride. Can you come pick me up on your way?"

I looked down at the phone. He was in his car parked.

"Wait no never mind, your'e already at school. Sorry." I walked into my room and dug through my drawers, " I'll just, um, figure something out."

He shook his head, "No its fine Holls. Just be ready, I'm heading over now."

I heard his car start and he started driving.

"Thank you babes. I owe you big time." I moved out of the camera frame and slipped a yellow tube top on.

"Mhm. Go get ready and eat. I want you to eat if you're hungry. I'll see you in a few minutes." He said to me.

 I slipped on a pair of high-waisted white jeans," Yeah see in a few. I love you baby."

"I love you Holls." Owen said and hung up.

I put on a pair of yellow vans and ran down the stairs. I put scanned the living room for my backpack.

It was sitting next to the couch on the ground. I grabbed it and checked the time.

7:07

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar from the cabinet. I picked up all my stuff and ran onto the porch. I shut the front door and sat down on the bench swing.

I opened up the granola bar and started eating it. This would probably hold me over until lunch.

I was about done with it when Owen's jeep pulled up in the driveway. I shoved the rest of the granola bar in my mouth and threw the wrappers in my bag.

I grabbed my stuff and ran to his car.

I hopped into the front seat, " Owen. Thank you so much. You have no clue how grateful I am."

He pulled the car into reverse and kissed my head, "Its no problem Holls.  Know what today is tough?"

"The first of December?" I said.

I tried to think of what today was but nothing seemed to important.

"Well yes. But tomorrow is our one month which is cool and in a week you turn eighteen." Owen answered.

"I know. I cant wait. Also my mom wants you and Annika to come over tonight. You don't have to come though" I told him.

"Yeah, I'll try to, if practice doesn't run long today. Want to do something for dinner tomorrow for sure though?"

"Yeah that sounds good. Cant wait." I said.

We pulled into the school parking lot. I checked the time.

7:16

We had a few minutes to spare.

"We're early so you're good. What would you do without me?" He joked.