Keep in touch though

Chapter 24

I licked my lips as I walked around the mall with my sister. She had been staying with one of our cousins on dad's side. They did like her and Cj more than me. It was mostly because I didn't look like them, so I was a bastard according to them .

"So who is this big spender?" She asked as we walked into Journeys.

"Don't you worry about it," I said as we walked over to the shirts.

"I should. You been locked up with whoever it is for the past couple of days," she said and looked at me.

"Don't you start with me Ashely," I said as she stepped back.

"My big sis finally getting that ass waxed," she said and humped the air.

I laughed and shook my head.

"How are they treating you?" I asked as she laughed.

"Good. Auntie said I can stay as long as I want," she said and looked at me as she bit her bottom lip.

"Do you want to?" I asked and picked up a Rick and Morty shirt.

"I don't know. It's safe there, but I'm worried about you and never seeing you again," she said.

I looked at her and smirked.

"I'm your big sister. I'm always gonna watch out for you," I said as she smiled and nodded.

"Besides, you been spending mad time away from us anyway," she said and pouted.

"Like you even been home," I said as we both chuckled.

"But still. I miss you. You could call more," she said.

"Well I will do better Ashely," I said as she smiled and gave me a side hug as we finished our journey around the mall.

I dropped my sister off at her friends house and made my way back to my friends house. I smirked as I pulled up into the drive way and waited for the the gate to open. I pulled in and drove to the garage and place her car back. I got out of the car and headed to the trunk of the car.

"Let me get that darlin'," I jumped and gasped as she scared me and she chuckled and grabbed the bag out of my hand.

"Don't worry. They are all still sleeping," she said and kissed my neck.

I bit my bottom lip.  her kisses were warm and her touch was light and Luke warm.

"I'm glad it's you," I said as she closed the trunk and grabbed my hand.

"I'm sure," she said as she walked us into her house.

"It's a nice house you have," I said as we walked through the beautiful black and gold marble kitchen. The cabinets were this rich deep cherry color. All the appliances were either stainless steel or chrome.

"It's not too bad," she said as she led us out the kitchen and down the grey walls of the hallway.

"This house is dope as fuck Jay," I said as I walked past an art room.

I definitely wanted to go in there. We walk past two huge wooden doors.

"What's in there?" I asked her.

"The library," she said as we walked up another flight of stairs and towards her room.

"Can we do something tonight?" I asked her as I laid between her legs with my back agaisnt her front as she started to doze off.

"We can go to a party," she said.

I nodded my head.

"Tell me another story," I said as I sat up.

Her body was getting warm and it was turning me on. I need a distraction. A story would be good.

"Roll up then," she said as she sat up and stretched.

"Where is it?" I asked as I watched her bend over and reach under her bed and pulled out a whole Ricky and Morty rolling tray set.

I laughed she was full of surprises.

"I will be right back," she said as she got up and left let the room.

I smirked and began to roll up her eyes were this super sexy light blue and it made me want to just.