Tense

Jordan...

" Damn it, Chyna what else you trying to do then?!" Ezra said as we sat off the edge of one of the rooftops in New York.

"Don't yell at her Ezra," Talleah said.

" You can shut up too Talleah," Ezra said.

" Ezra don't fucking play with me I will rip your spin from your body," She said.

I shook my head. They always go at it. Well like once every night. They never stay piss off long at each other. However because Talleah is about to merge with  DJ's mate when she gets permission. Things have been a lot more tense lately. Then Ex hasn't seenEmilia in a while, Chyna is trying to spend family time before that happens and Talleah is scared and nervous about rhe whole thing.. I sighed. I looked over at  the New York skyline.

I hate this place. It use to be great for hunting. But most of the blood here is just bad. And it smells horrible, just so much pollution. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice place. But just not how it used to be. Im talking about way back before the white man "found"  this land. 

"You talk a lot of shit Tal ," Ezra said.

"Shut up you dumbass. Chyna what else you trying to do?" Talleah asked as she ignored Ezra.

"I just wanna go to the club for a bit," Chyna said as she looked over at Talleah and smiled.

"You want to get some ass," Ezra said and laughed.

"Yes so shut up and lets go," Chyna said as she stood up and leaped off the building and landing on the ground like it was nothing.

" Well shit," Ezra said as she jumped down too.

"Y'all coming?" Talleah  asked as she stood on the ledge facing us.

I had my arms wrapped around Isis as she melted more into my body.

"We will catch up," I said as I pulled her closer.

"Better.  You know Ez can't fight," she said as she laughed and jumped off the building.

" I can fight nigga," I heard Ez tell Talleah  before they took off to the club.

"They gonna change clothes or something before the club?"  Isis asked me.

"Nope. No need to," I told her.

"We can't go to the club like this. Some of them have dress codes," she said as she turned around in my arms.

" What's wrong with I have on?" I asked.

"You have on black cargo pants, a yellow t-shirt, with a black polo hat and some vans. I don't think a club will let you in," she said.

I laughed and watched as her eyebrow went up. Just like that my worries about the others just vanished. She always had that effect on me and it was stronger than ever. I bit my bottom lip. I wonder if she will be stronger than her previous selves.

"We aren't going to impress people. Clothes are just clothes. You impress people with your persona. If you walk with confidence then your outer appearance shouldn't matter.  Besides we are at the top of the food chain our confidence is always very high," I told her.

She smirked as I placed my hand on her cheek. I slowly leaned in and brushed my lips against her plump ones. We

"Besides you are very sexy tonight so you shouldn't worry," I said and smiled against her lips as I pecked them lightly.

"I have on a grey sweatshirt.."

I pecked her lips again. She smiled and looked at my lips as she turned more into my body just a little.

"...some fitted jeans..."

I pecked her lips again. She smiled wider and giggled. She turned more into my body. I pecked her lips again. She placed her forehead against mine.

"...and some damn timbs.."

Her lips brush lightly against mine with each word. She shook her head lightly causing her lips to lightly dance on mine before she captured it quickly between hers then letting it go.

" ..How is this sexy?" she asked me as she pulled back from me and smirked.

I looked at her and licked my lips as I took off my black polo hat and placed it on top of her head.  She was so damn.. she was getting good, she might not know it but that has always turned me on. I smirked and stood up.  I walked over to the edge of the ledge of the roof. I turned around and looked at my queen. She had a smirk on her lips as her eyebrow was raised and her hands on her waist.  The hat did make everything better.

"Very sexy," I told her as I jumped off the roof.

I heard her laugh as she jumped down after me  and we took off running to catch up with the others.