Everywhere

Chapter 27

I looked at her and took her drink. I don't know what to expect. Vampires drink blood. It's what they do.  She looked at me smirked. Her fangs were erect and her eyes were dark blue. She nodded her head and  I placed the cup to my lips and took a sip. I let the liquid float around in my mouth before I let it slide down my throat.  I smiled and handed her class back.

"Henny and cranberry," I said.

" You still can indulge in some of the same pleasure you would as a human. It just takes a lot more to get drunk that's all, " she said.

She put my legs over her lap and pulled me closer.  I laid my head on her shoulder as the song switch to Million by Tink.  I smiled and sat our now empty cups down on the table. I stood up and sat down on her lap. I placed my hands on her knees and started to sway my hips to beat. I sat down on her lap and started to grind on her. I felt her hands on my waist. I smiled and leaned back. I tossed my head back and placed my arms around her head and ran my hand down her neck.

I smiled when I heard her say damn. I turned around in her lap and start to clap my ass on her lap. She was looking down at my stomach when I started to roll my hips on her. I took my hands and ran them under her shirt. She looked up at me and let out a low growl. Her eyes were bright as fuck.  I smiled. I turned back around and leaned forward. I felt her run her hands down my back.

I slowly came back up and slapped her hands away and turned back around to face her. She had this smirk playing on her lips.  I slowly brought my hands behind her head and down to her neck. I brought my lips close to hers and kissed her. I felt her kiss me back slowly. She placed her hands up the back of my shirt. She dragged her nails down my back. I pulled back and looked at her.

"Fuck Vanni," she said.

I licked my lips, and took my finger and removed the black lipstick I had left on her lips. 

"You know that's the first time I heard you curse right," I said.

"It won't be the last if you keep doing that," she said.

" Damn that was sexy as fuck," Taleah said as she came over and handed Jordan a blunt.

" Hell yeah. Aye Jay if you not gonna hit that, let me get it," Ez said.

Jordan inhaled the smoke and never took her eyes off me. She placed the blunt to my lips. I looked her dead in the eyes and took a long drag of the blunt. She moved it and handed it to Taleah. I slowly blew the smoke above her head.

"Fuck you gonna be a sexy ass vampire," Taleah said.

I laughed and smiled and looked over at Taleah who was looking fucking mesmerized. Jordan turned her head and was talking to Ez. I turned around and on Jordan's lap and leaned back into her. The DJ had turned the song to some ratchet ass music.

"You want another drink?" Jordan asked me.

Her voice was low in my ear. I bit down on my bottom lip as I nodded my head yes. I felt her wrap her arm around me as she called over the waitress.

"What you want?" the waitress asked me as she eyed Jordan and me up and down.

"Can I get coke and henny?" I asked her.

"ight and for you sweetie?" she asked Jordan.

"Cran and Henny," Jordan said.

She looks back and forth between us and smiled.