Favorite Places

Chapter 19

I licked my lips as I walked into the room with the heated bed. I had just left from having a nice stress free time with Emila and Rory.

I had fun though.Stealing was always fun. They were  nothing but energy and trouble.  I smirked as Jordan woke up and Giovanni's leg ran her leg as she pulled her closer to her body.

I smirked and raised my eyebrow as she smiled and gently got from under the woman.

"Did she taste good?" I asked as we walked out the room.

"You know I haven't buried my head yet," she said as we chuckled.

"Do you think she is ready?" I asked as I walked over to the bar.

"I believe so. I will let her rest on it," she said as I handed her a cup of Henny and she handed me a blunt.

"When you turn her. Do you think she will hate you like the others did for a few decades?" She asked.

"I think she is much stronger than the previous vessels. She went through 50 since hers was destroyed," she said and and I watched her eyes turn dark as the night sky.

She would always get pissed.

"Once we have the next queen and king of your sisters region and have joined forces for good with her wife's kingdom. We will beable to bring down those rebellious fractions," I said.

"This uprising has been in the making for too long. We must began to reinsert our power. They have some of the countries in fear. They are questioning us Zyair," she said and growled.

"Relax. Tadessa, they are starting the journey. So now it's time for your wife to begin hers," Akira said as I felt her hand on my shoulder.

"Come play with me and Jaya. Hannibal is out  with Rory and knowing them it's no telling who or what they are doing," she said as she ran her hand around my neck and she made her way over to Jordan who was now sitting in the dining room chair.

"Where are they?" I asked as Emlia appeared in front of me in all her beauty. I looked her and smirked as smiled and I felt the warmth.

"A party. They will be gone for a couple of days at the most," She said and winked at me her voice was like a songbirds. So light but it wasn't high pitched but it sounded so sweet and reassuring, but yet mellow and relaxing.

"Doesn't that mean?" I asked and smirked as she walked closer.

I bit my lip as the black jeans hugged her thighs and the half of a purple hoodie clung losely next to her body.

"Can you have some fun Zyair or has being with Aviva strip that from you?" Emila asked as her hand found the buttons on my plaid button up shirt.

I smirked and gripped her by her ass and lifted her up. We could have a one on one. I looked over to see Akira straddling Jordan's lap and whispering in her ear as Jaya sucked on her neck began to unbutton her shirt. I chuckled or that. I looked at Emila and licked the side of her face. She laughed.

"Emila don't you fucking play with me. She knows her place," I said and chuckled.

"She is your mate and not me," she giggled as I carried her to my room.

"Our fates are intertwined. You have been with me longer. You just won't let me claim you,"

"That's the problem I'm not property and we are no longer in that era of time," she said as she ran her hand down my cheek.

"I don't want to owe you. I want to lay a claim so no one else will. I can take pride in saying that such a gorgeous and brilliant woman's heart belongs to one even though she likes to play with many," I said and laid her back against the bed.

She smiled and gripped my yellow hoodie and pulled me closer into her body as her warm legs wrapped around my waist.

"You have finally learned after many centuries of begin in the presence of Tadessa, Hannibal and that silly ass Rory," she said and winked.

I bit my lip as she dragged her hand down my face and I heard to ocean and felt the breeze.

"My second favorite place," I said as I looked up and saw us on the island of my second birth then reincarnation.

"What is your first?" She asked and licked her lips I snapped my fingers.

She tilted her head back in the sand. She laughed and looked back at me.

"You remember were we first meet?" She asked.

She was impressed.

"How could I not remember the first place we're I saw this little thing vanish in the rocks off the coast of Ireland. Of course.." I said and ran my fingers through her hair as turned into this beautiful ginger color that matched her very tan peanut butter complexion.

I bit my lip as my fangs tingled as she ran her up to my breast then my neck. She tugged my hair.

"You were such a sexy dirty red color. Like you were baked under the sun to perfection,"She said as her eyes changed into this dark green color.

"Forest green," I hissed as her eyes pulled me in.

"Mmm and honey," she mumbled against my lips.

"Tell me something Zyair. Do you recall where our first kiss was?" She asked and slowly let her lips linger against mines.

"Mmhm. The battle of Rome and Carthage," I said as she gasped.

I lightly bit down on her neck. She gripped my head and pulled me up. She stared at me and licked her lips as she smiled and we end up on the east banks of the Nile.

"Thebes was so powerful and beautiful back then,"
She said and transported us back to the time of upper and lower Egyptian times.

I bit my lip, my first  favorite era.

"Will you let me dust off your pedestal and place you on it. We are destined to help and aid in the growth of this new empire," I said as she placed her warm hand down my navy sweat pants.

I bit my lip as she slowly rubbed my clit.

"And Taleah?," she asked.

"She has her pups and she knows the importance of certain unions and how they sometimes shift. Besides she has to be ready. Our daughter will need a mate. And I believe Taleah will be strong enough," I said as she licked her lips.

"The woman she is attached to is strong and very beautiful. If this vessel breaks well we have a back up, and I may have found another to replace her in case," she said.

I nodded my head as she smiled and finally pulled me down into the kiss she was teasing me with. She moaned as I grew in her hands. I knew what she wanted. It had been along time since I have filled her up and she has taken out some frustration on me. She pulled back and smirked.

"Let's see if you have learned any— Fuck!" She yelled as I roughly entered her.

So damn tight and warm. I groaned.

"After this first one. You can talk your shit. It's been 27 years," I growled as my fangs grew and she clenched her walls around me as I quickly pounded inside of her.

She moaned and hissed.

"Mmm don't forget to pull out that's how we got a baby in the first place," she moaned and pulled me in deeper.

I licked my lips she was right. I hissed as she dug her nails into my back.

"Mmm. I'll go to Akira, she got some good shit," she said and bit my neck.

Thank you magic. I bit my lip and picked up my pace as the waves hit the shore.