5 days

Geovanni
Chapter 2

It was Thursday night. My father was lying somewhere drunk off his ass probably . It had been going on day 5 since I had my first encounter with the creature. She said that she would see me again but I doubted it. Of all the people in the world I was not sure why or if she was intrigued with me. I was averaged. I only stood 5'7, my skin was a little lighter than caramel. My hair that usually a sandy brown now held strikes of blonde in it. My eyes where a very light brown, but brown.

I heard my father walk up the stairs. I was glad that my little sister was gone at her friends for a sleepover. My brother was in his room probably sleep or out. I had to deal with my father alone. I wasn't sure what type of mood he was in. If it was a vodka night I would have to fight my father. If it was a whiskey or rum night, I would have to clean him up and put him to bed. Either way it went I wasn't up for it. I looked at my window. I looked over at the clock and it was only midnight.

"Vanni! I swore I told your no good ass to clean this fucking house. You no good bitch, I swear if your mother was here this house wouldn't look like shit!" he yelled threw the door.

I sighed. I grabbed my notebook, some weed and headed to my window. That is one thing I love about living in the city of Chicago. The houses. The two flat which we stayed in had a small balcony. I knew I was getting too old to be climbing through windows and shit, but I had to get away. It has been my little peace of mind since my mom died when I was 13. That was the last time I remember not having to take on the responsibility of my family. My father really should be doing this shit. I ain't got no kids. I sighed and pulled out the swisher I had tucked in my book. I smirked and started my process.

I sat on the balcony and let the spring breeze wrap its arms around me as I exhaled the substance. I opened my journal and found a clean page. My dad was still banging on the door and yelling. I placed the blunt back to my lips as I let my hand and my mind work as one. I looked down at the words on my paper. They were just that words they held no meaning. I exhaled the smoke and sighed. There was no feeling behind them. Just a bunch of letters; I looked up and the sky. It was so much going on. Every part of my body felt stress. I wanted to numb the pain. I had to numb it.

"You know there are two types of people," I heard a deep but yet sultry voice of a woman.

I opened my eyes and jumped. I thought I was hearing things, but it was the same woman, creature, person from my encounter on Sunday night.

"Fuck!" I yelled as my blunt fell from my hand.

I watched as she smirked and winked at me. Before I knew it she had my blunt to her lips. She was dressed much more relaxed than the first night but still very neat. She was sitting on the ledge of my balcony as one foot dangling over the ledge and the other actually on it.

"Not bad darlin'," She said as she exhaled and passed me the blunt.

I took it careful out of her hands as I watched her straddle the ledge and give me her attention. Or to pass this blunt back and forth.

"You are gorgeous baby," she said and smirked as her platinum fangs reflect the ugly ass orange street lights.

I licked my lips and placed the blunt to them as I inhaled. She smirked and bit her bottom lip. Her black t shirt was just right. The arms on the sleeves seemed to grip her biceps as she folded her arms against her stomach. She had on a pair black jean shorts and some white chucks. I bit my lip as my eyes took in the white skull cap that was pushed back a little bit on her head. I could see the small curls sticking out under the hat. I watched as she placed her left hand under her chin. She had on a silver bracelet, and a silver ring.