Take Me Home

Isis

I walked around the club loosely holding onto Jordan's hand as she maneuvered us around the people in the club. It wasn't really even a club more like a basement club party thing.

I nodded my head as the sounds of the Caribbean music filled the club. I watched as everybody was on the dance floor. The vibe was defiantly different then any club I been to.   Before I knew it I was being pulled on the dance floor. I looked up at Jordan and she just smirked before some girl came up and pulled her away.  I shook my head and started to dance with the guy who pulled me away. I couldn't help it my body start to wine on this strange guy who was keeping up really good.  I pushed my hair out of my face and looked over at Jordan. She was smirking as she held on the girls waist and thrusted her pelvis into the girls ass like they were fucking.

She slowly looked up at me and stuck her tongue out the side of her both before laughing.  I shook my head and laughed as I slowly wined my hips into the dude behind me. With every movement of my hips I felt a poke starting to come through. I laughed and shook my head as I bent over and made my ass clap against his pelvis.

When I looked up I saw Jordan looking at me and her eyes the same ocean blue when we were gonna have sex.  I bit down on my bottom lip as she looked at me and smirked.  Before I knew it the scent of arousal was gone and replaced by the scent of lavender.  I smirked and placed my arm around her neck and my hand on her cheek as she moved with my rhythm to Rihanna's song Work.  I bit down on my bottom lip when I felt something on my ass.  I slowly turned around and looked at her.

She looked at me and smirked. She bit down on her bottom lip as her hands made it down to my ass and she pulled me closer making sure I felt what she had in her pants.

' It's that what you wanted?'

I bit my lip as I felt her grow as her head floated around in my head.

'Not particularly ?'

I moaned as she slapped my ass hard.

' Why dont you tell me what you want ?'

Her lips made contact with my neck. Her hand gripped my left ass cheek and my leg wrapped itself around her waist. I felt her body warm as my hand found the back of her head.

"Everything daddy," I moaned in her ear.

"Damn," slip from her lips as a slow growl worked its way out of her throat as  my left hand rubbed her stomach and my other hand gripped her ponytail.

' We are leaving now,' she said as she pulled back and grabbed my hand.

I laughed and shook my head as she began to lead me out of the club, but before we reached the exit we heard Chyna scream. Jordan looked at me and I saw her eyes go dark. They were darker then I ever seen them before.  In a matter of seconds I was standing in the VIP lounge. Some guy had Chyna pin to the wall by her neck.

" They really should keep better control over there baby vamps. Just letting you roam around the city. Do you know who I am?" the other vampire growled at Chyna.

Chyna was trying her best to claw her way out of the mans grip. It looked as if he was trying to detach her head by crushing her throat.