The Mist

Chapter 16

We had been meeting with father for these past two weeks. It was almost time for me to crown my Queen. I licked my lips as my phone rang agaisnt the nightstand.

"Hello," I said as I answered the call.

"Jordan! Please come an—-"

"Who the fuck are you calling? You don't have any damn friends!" Her father cut her off.

I heard her scream and the line went dead. I looked at my phone and read the words call ended. I felt my blood boil. It was to early in the day for this shit. I quickly got up and dressed.

"Where are you rushing to?" Akira asked as I ran down the stairs.

"Geovanni is in danger," I said as I walked out the kitchen door.

When I got there I saw her laying in the middle of the living room floor. Her father was gone. He left her half dead on the floor. Anger. That's all I felt as I watched her gasped to take a breath as the blood from her head  formed a thick sticky puddle on the floor. 

"Jordan," she mumbled as I watched her body tremble as she reached for her phone.

I bit my lip as she tried to pick up the phone. I licked my lips and walked over to her. She balled up.

"Dont daddy! I'm sorry! I won'—"

"Shhhhh," I said as I bent down and picked up her fragile frame.

"Jordan," she said weakly as she looked at me the best she could out of her swollen eyes.

"I'm taking you home," I said gently.

She sighed and laid her head agaisnt my chest.

"Who the fuck are you?" Her father asked as I felt her body tense and my shirt was starting to become wet.

"Somebody you have pissed off. Now move before I rip your spine from your chest," I said as I growled at him and a thick mist started to appear.

I watched him jump. He was in my way and pissing me off.

"Move. I can't kill you right now. My arms are full and I wouldn't want to take that pleasure from Geovanni later," I said and walked past him and made my way to my car.

"You just can't take her! She don't belong to you," he said as his footsteps picked up.

"Touch me and die," I said and opened the back door of my 2017 black Dodge Ram pick up truck.

"Baby imma lay you down then we gonna leave," I whispered in her ear as I slowly sat her down and helped her up into the truck.

"Dont leave me," she said as she clenched my shirt in her fist.

I sighed and gripped her hand.

"I know you hear me!" He said.

"Jordan please just get me out of her," she said weakly.

I licked my lips and looked down at her. I closed the door and picked her back up bridal style.

"That's right! That bitch can't leave until I di—"

I quickly head butted him in his nose breaking it then gave him one more on the chin and I watched as he went limp and went to sleep. I shook my head and held on to my future Queen. Her heartbeat was still strong but she was fading in and out of consciousness.

I licked my lips and quickly transport us to one of my houses a few blocks over. It was short and she need short. Here body would give out with her begin so weak and I don't trust my den. It's too many baby vamps running around.

I carried her upstairs to my room and laid her on the bed. I licked my lips her blood was on me and still leaking from the small cut on her head. My fangs grew and the need to want to drain her completely over took me. I haven't feed tonight and the temptation was strong. It has been a couple weeks since I had fresh human blood.

"Jordan," she said lightly.

"Shhhh," I said as I sat down on the bed.

I took my nail and cut myself. I looked at her and smirked. I gently raised her head.

"Just a little you won't turn but you will heal faster," I said and placed my wrist to her lips.

She slowly drank as she gripped my arm. I felt the little life force I had escape my body. She dropped my arm and like that she was sleep.  I licked my lips and walked over to the window.

'Ezra. I'm going to go feed. Watch her until I return,'

'I'm on my way,' she said.

I nodded my head and jumped from my window and went out for food. I think I want Jamaican. I smirked and head towards Jamaica.