Cotton Club

Trystian
Cotton Club
Chapter 25

Me and Zada made our way over to our favorite table. It was over to the side of the band in the back corner. Zada was about 5'11. Her skin was the color of chocolate but her hair was actually a orange redish color. Her eyes were a deep forest green. She always had her hair cut before we went out. I have no idea why it just grows back by morning. But then again she hated to do her hair.

"Hey T and Zada , how are my two favorite people?" Duke said as he walked over to us.

"I am good Duke. How's the talent looking tonight,"Zada said as she took off her top hat.

"It will blow your mind to night," he said and laughed.

"Hey Duke are the girls here?" I asked.

"Yes they are in the back want me tosend for em?" he asked me and wink.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Maybe later on," I said as Duke nodded and took his post center stage.

" Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Cotton club. Sit back and enjoy the Show and have fun," he said as the band started up.

I took off my hat and placed it on the table. I tapped my foot with the rhythm of the song. Jazz was the best music ever created in my opinion.

"This has to be the best era we lived in so far," Zada said as she leaned over and whispered to me.

I nodded my head.

"Well if it isn't Trystian and Zada," A sexy voice said.

"Well hello to you to Catharine or should I say Hathor and Emilia ," I said and smiled.

I watched as she smiled at me.  She was pretty as hell. Light colored skin, black hair, green eyes, and nice plump lips. She had a nice flat stomach thick thighs and nice round ass. I looked her up and down and I felt my fangs tingle.

She was in her dancing outfit for the night. She had on a bra with dangling shiny beads and very small short pants that stop a little below the cusp of her ass.

" Well don't you look handsome in your all white tux and shoes," she said as she took a seat next to me.

I smiled and leaned in.

"Do you have time for me?" I asked her.

"After my set I am all yours," she said.

"Do you want me to bring some body for Zada ?" she asked me as she ran her hand up and down my hand.

"Now you know she will turn down Avaia for Emilia any time," I said and nooded at the two.

I laughed and shook my head. As Emila gripped the back of Zada head as she moaned.    I turned back around and ran my tongue across my fangs.

She chuckled.

"I'm glad father created you to play with me when I get bored," she said as she stood up  as winked at me.

"I'm glad you were bored enough to make him," I said and sat back in my chair.

" Let's go Emilia and meet us in the back in about an hour or so," She said and kissed me on my lips.

After a few dances with some of the women Zada and I grabbed our things and made our way backstage.

"Are you ladies ready?" I asked as I placed my white scarf around my neck.

"Yes we are," Catherine said as she looped her arm with mines.

I watched as Zada took her hand and kissed the back of it before helping Emilia into her coat . We all left the Club and headed back to Catherine and "Mimi"  apartment. Once we arrived Catherine wasted no time in ushering me into her bed room.

"Ive missed you Tadessa," she said as she started to untie my bow tie.

"How much?" I asked her as I let her help me out of my white tux jacket.

"A lot," she said as she un button my vest.

"Show me," I said as she slid off my vest and suspenders.

"Gladly," she said as her lips crashed down on to mines.

I grabbed her by her waist and lifted her up as her long legs wrapped around my thighs.  I felt her tug my hair and I bit down on her bottom lip. She moaned in my mouth and I tossed her on her bed.

"Can I have some?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and began to undress. I watched as she slowly slipped out of ever piece of clothing she had on off. I unbutton my sleeve buttons on my dress shirt. I leaned against her dresser as she laid back and opened her legs.

walked over to her and got down on my knees. She laid back on the bed and I placed my arms under her thigh. I planted small kisses on her thigh. I ran my tongue across her thighs . She sucked in air as I sucked on her clit.

"It's been centuries ," she moaned and arched her back. .

I smirked  as gripped the back of neck and dug her nails into my skin. She was close and she tastes so damn good. I dug my nails into her waist and kept going until I sucked and licked ever last bit of her strength out of her.