Jordan

Chapter 29

I watched as she closed her eyes and went to sleep. I picked her up and took her into the basement. It  was room down there that was nothing but a dirt floor. We kept it that way for things like this.

"You ready Jay?"  Ezra asked me.

"Yeah Ez,"  I said as I got in the six foot hole in the ground with Sasha.

I laid down and cuddle up next to her.  I closed my eyes as Taleah and Ezra covered us up before they went back to fucking. I laughed and closed my eyes. I felt her body start to convulse. She was dying. I held her tight as she struggled to breath. It didn't take long for everything to stop. I lay there and slept.

I had got up a couple of hours ago. She was still down there. I was sitting in the basement waiting for her to get up.

"Is she still down there?" Akira asked as she walked infront of me.

"Yeah she is," I said as I looked up from my phone.

"Has Rain and her wife awaken yet?" I asked.

"They are getting stronger quicker then we anticipated,"'she said as she placed her hand behind my neck.

"Soon everything will be different," I said and placed my hands on her waist.

"Mmm but not to different," she said and gripped my jaw as he leaned in slowly.

"Do you hear that?" I asked and smiled as Akira nooded.

"Mmm I smell it," she said and bit her lipZ

Soon I felt the warm hand with the fimilar touch grip my neck from behind. I growled as she violently gripped my neck from behind and I took in the scent is warm Cinnamon in a wet forest.

"I was only sleeping Tadessa. I didn't mean for you and Akria to start playing without me," her voice was warmer than before.

"Do you remember anything?" I asked as I looked up at her and smirked.

"Certain things but not many," she said as pushed me away from her body.

"I see you have some training to do. I'll be around though" Akira said as she winked and vanished.

"Jordan I'm starving," she said softly as she walked around and stood in front of me.

I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder over naked body. She was more tone and everything was tighter on her. I felt my fangs tingle. She looked at me and smirked. My queen. She was giving me I guess you say Megan the Stallion all the way. Just a little thinner and a couple shades darker. Her voice was even heavier. Like Jazmine Sullivan.  Her eyes were this deep dark purple.

"Jordan can you please feed me?" she said as her eyes scanned over my body.

I licked my fangs and slowly nodded my head.   I handed her the clothes I had bought down for her to put on.  I watched as she pulled on the basketball shorts and white beater.