Just tell me a story

Geovanni
Chapter 21

I woke up and reached over to the nightstand. Jordan pulled me closer to her body as I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was going on 2 in the afternoon.
"Jay,"

"Yes,"

"So people really  do call you Jay?"

"Mhmm," she said and nuzzled her face into to the back of neck.

"Really,"

"Yes really," she said and laughed.

I felt her start to rub my back and light kisses on the back of my neck. I bit my bottom lip and turned to face her. I placed my hand on the side of her face. She was warm as fuck. I placed my hand under her shirt and on her stomach. It was the warmest.

" Tell me a story about you," I said.

" What do you want to know. Since we are in the solaces of darkness we can talk all day," she said as her light blue eyes stared back at me.

" I want to know everything there is to know, " I said as she rubbed my back.

I started to rub her stomach, I noticed it made her relax and look a bit more human. I heard her let out a low growl as she tilted her head back. It turned me on a bit.

"Is that your spot?" I asked her and started to run my fingers along the small squares she had on her stomach.

I counted 8. She had 8 pack I bit down on my bottom lip. Alot of niggas could only dream to have this.

"Yes, and I think you should stop," she said as she looked at me and smirked and her canines grew.

"Why?" I asked and licked my lips and tapped her her right canine.

She quickly gripped my wrist and applied a small amount of pressure as her eyes turned to this sexy ass teal color really quick.  She flipped me over onto my back.

"How did you know?" She asked and raised her eyebrow.

"I don't," I said and smirked as I took my free hand and tapped the left one.

She groaned and her eyes soften to this soothing ocean blue. She licked her lips as she stared at me and just like that her lips found mines and her hand began to unbutton the white dress shirt.

"Mmmm," I moaned and wrapped my arms around her neck.

I was actually  extremely horny. I haven't had sex in a very long time. Like a super long time. Then she played with me on the beach for just a few minutes. I bit down on her bottom lip as her hand ran up my thigh and wrapped it around her waist.

"Shittt," I hissed as she lightly dragged her nails down my leg and her lips found the spot a little below my neck.

" We should wait a little bit. I don't want this to be something you later regret," She said lowly in my ear as her hand made its way up my body.

"Why?" I asked as she sighed and pulled back.

"Just a little longer darlin," she said and smiled as she rolled off of me.

I let out a long sigh. So damn close.

"Okay," I said.

"Trust me I want you just as bad as you want me to take you," she said as I felt her hand run down my stomach and to the wet yellow wet boxer briefs on .

"Your body has filled out so nicely," she said as she began to rub my girl causing me to let out a low moan.

" Fuckkk," I hissed as she moved her hand.

She chuckled and pulled me onto her body. I was laying on top of her and my hands were trap against both our chest.

"Jordan, just tell me a story before I end up sexing you," I told her.

She laughed.

"Good idea. However I wouldn't mind,"