'93 NBA Finals

Chapter 10
Jordan
1993

"Zyair stop playing you know Mike looking for that ring again," I said as I handed her the blunt.

"I'm telling you T. It ain't finna happen," she said as she back in her lazy boy.

I licked my lips and shook my head. I had confidence in my team.

"Ugh you two have been watching basketball since the game first was invited. Aren't y'all tired of it yet?" Aviva said as glared at Zy and I chuckled as she came and sat next to me.

"Aviva don't you think you then held this grudge long enough?" Zyair asked.

"Fuck you Z!" She said.

She was always so damn mean when she wakes up. That and she can't stand Zyair. It just a 50-50 chance you take. You turn someone and they either hate you or don't. She was almost done hating her. She just hasn't allowed her true presence a chance to break through. She was still fighting it.

"After the game baby," Zy said and winked as Aviva rolled her eyes.

"We are having a den meeting tonight," she said as her tan eyes bore into mines.

"What is this meeting for?" Zy asked.

"To pick new names and to discuss us packing up to head to Alaska , it's that time again,"  I said as I winked at Aviva.

"Let's make a bet. If the Bulls win this game.I'll let you pick my name and if the Suns make em go to game seven and win I get to pick your name," Zyair said.

I laughed and nodded. They were just names to blend in more nothing more or less. So I could careless.

"Got damn it!" Zy yelled as she jumped up.

I laughed. As I watched Paxson nailed this wide open three and it hit. Then Grant knocked the ball away and the Suns missed it.

"You can call me Jordan," I said as me and Aviva laughed.

She shook her head and chuckled as she placed her hands on her waist and looked at me.

"And has the jackass picked for me?" She said and smiled.

"Ezra. It's means help or helper," I said as she nodded.

"What about me?" Aviva asked.

"I don't know I'm not your maker," I said and chuckled.

She looked over at Ezra as she sat back down and smirked.

"Taleah," she said and smirked.

"Nice," I said and smirked.

"I actually like it," she mumbled.

I chuckled.

"Well let's go get ready for the meeting so we can go out tonight," I said and licked my lips.