No Monsters

"Wellook whosback?"'he said slurred as he looked at me and licked his lips.

I stared at him. He was my father. I bit my bottom lip and looked at Jordan. Part of me knew he was still in there.

"Tell me you are still my father. Still the man before mother died,"I said as I walked infront of him.

He squinted his eyes and licked his lips.

"Don't.."

"Tell me that man who taught me to fight and to keep going is still th—"

"Shut up! He died with your mother," he said as he stared at me.

I licked my lips and nodded my head. I stares into the eyes of a deadman. I could sense he was dead. My father was dead and replaced by a monster. I turned around and wiped my tear and with it went any attachment and remorse I would have.

"Well father. The world can be rid of one less monster," I said as I quickly turned to face him.

Before my father could jump out of his chair I pounced on him. I felt my fangs start to become erect and before I knew it I had sunk my teeth into his flesh quicker than a hot knife through butter. He let out a small squeal as she pulled and tugged at my hair and hands.

"Mmm," I moaned as I felt the hot substance squirt into my mouth and down my throat. I felt the liquor he was drinking course through my veins. His blood was thick and delicious.  I felt my eyes roll in the back of my head.

" Drink until his pulse slows, but doesn't stop," Jordan whispered in my ear as my clit jumped.

I felt his pulse slow down in mouth. His once strong heartbeat was a faint one.

"Pull back slowly," she said and touched my back lightly .

I slowly pulled my mouth off of his neck. I looked up at her and she smiled at me. I felt full and really good.  She looked at me and licked her lips. I looked down as life started to drain out of his ass. His torment was over and I was glad of it.

"Take your nail and run it across his throat," She said.

I did what I was told.  I watched as his body shook and the rest of the blood drained out of his body. I looked up at Jordan as she held her hand out to me. I grabbed it and she helped me off him.

"Come on it's my turn now," she said as she took her thumb and wiped the corner of my mouth.

She pulled me outside and sat us on the porch steps. I sat between her legs as I smelled the weed that had magically appeared.

"What are we waiting on?" I asked her as she wraped her arm around my shoulder and handed me the blunt that was rolled in some type of plant leaf.

"My dinner," she said as she leaned forward and placed her chin on my shoulder.

"What you mean? Its alot to pick from " I said and placed the blunt to my lips.

" I hunt differently than most. I was taught differently during the years. My father taught me to listen to people's thoughts. That way you will know if anybody will miss them. If they have any family, or if that person has committed some crime that they have gotten away with or think they will get away with. It's easier for first time vampires to kill this way," she said.

I nodded my head and exhaled . It made sense. I think I like that then just chasing after somebody that might be missed or have people that will miss them.

"So why do you do it?" I asked her.

" I hate seeing people get away with things like murder, and rape. Shit like that. It's not fair to the innocent. I also guess it has to do with the fact I was treated badly," she said.

"Damn it I forgot you are old as fuck," I said.

She laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Come on," she said as she stood up.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

I hadn't seen anybody walk by us since we were here.

"We're gonna go a couple blocks over, it's this dude there that beats his wife," she said.

"How do you know?" I asked her as she smiled at me.

" We will work on it," she said.

Before I knew it she took off running and I followed her. I was actually catching up to her before she stopped. I stopped and watched as she quickly took down the guy and drained him.  She took her nails and slit his throat. When she stood up she looked so much taller. Her skin glowed a bit. She looked different. I could see the new blood flowing through her veins.  I watched as she turned around and looked at me. Her eyes had dimed but they were still glowing. She looked at me and smirked before she took off again. I ran after her, I caught up to her as she ran up the side of the building to the roof.  She stop running and winked at me. The next thing I saw was her jumping off the roof and on the next one. I closed my eyes and followed her.

'Open your eyes Isis,' I heard her voice in my head and did as I was told.

I had landed on the roof and Jay was two houses down looking at me smirking. I smiled backed and jump the roof again. It seem as if the gaps between the roof tops were nothing but small puddles you jump over after the rain because you didn't want to get your shoes wet. I caught up to Jay as she was sitting on the roof top dangling her feet of the edge.

"What are we doing?" I asked her.

"I need one more, " she said as she looked down towards the alley.

It was a girl down there beating up some old guy. Before I knew it Jay had dived off the building and swopped up the girl. I watched as Jay licked the girl's neck and sunk her teeth into the spot her tongue ran over.  I watched as the girl's body slumped in Jay's arms.  Jordan looked up and winked. Her eyes were midnight blue. She had lost her glow to them. I smiled as she quickly slit the girl's throat and placed her body in the dumpster. 

I smelt her lavender and the scent of rain  come up behind me. She sat behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You ready to go back home or do you want to keep running?" she asked me.

"Let's go home. I think I had enough of this running for tonight," I said.

I felt her hold me close as she jumped us off of the building and flew us back to the car.

"When are you gonna teach me to fly?" I asked her.

"Soon you have to wait till you get more of your powers. You're at like 35% now," she said.

I nodded my head as she opened the door for me. I sat down in the seat and let it hug my body. I looked at the time on the clock and I noticed it was only 8.

"Damn time really does go by slow huh? " I asked her.

"Yes, however this club we are going to is a little different from others," she said as she grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"How so?" I asked her.

"You will see baby," she said.