You can go out

Chapter 23

Geovanni

I turned my head to the side and looked around. I had no idea what time it was. My head was on her chest and my leg was wrapped around her waist. She had one arm on my shoulder and the other one under her head. She was snoring real faintly. I didn't even know vampires could snore.

"You know you can watch TV or take one of the cars and go some place," she said.

Her groggy voice caused me to jump a little. She let out a small chuckle and rolled over on her side. Releasing me for her grip. At some point she had Also about this Emilia chick, I wasn't jealous just wanted to know why she didn't pick her, and I could be a little jealous.

"I'll tell you some more tonight after my meeting," she said.

"Can I really take one of your cars to go out?" I asked her as sat up.

"Yes baby you can use whatever you want," she said.

I smiled and got out of the bed. I needed to pick up some fresh clothes anyway. I didn't wanna walk around in boxers and her shirts all the time. Even though I could.

"It's a toothbrush in the cabinet along with tooth paste, let me know when you're done. I'll walk you to the garage to pick out a car," she said as she rolled over onto her stomach.

I laughed and went to the bathroom to handle my business before I left out . I wanted to explore the house later. I came out of the bathroom and sat on Jay's back.

"Jay," I said as I rubbed her back.

"Yes love," her muffled voice said.

"Come on before you go back to sleep," I said.

I felt the vibrations of her laugh. She turned over so that I was straddling her hips. She placed her hands behind her heads, and her sky blue eyes stared back at me. I watched as she licked her lips and then smirked at me.

"Get up before we end up in a very... compromising position," she said and ran her tongue across her now erect fangs.

"I see somebody isn't in full control of their hormones when they first wake up," I said and started to slowly move my hips to the faint sounds of us breathing.

"You are right. I am not and if you don't stop that your moans are going to be bouncing off the walls of my room," she said as she let out throaty growl.

I bit down on my bottom lip. I was turned on to no end at this point.  I shook my head and got off her.

"You have dirty thoughts my dear," she said as she stood up and slide on her house shoes.

"You can do that ," I said and blushed.

" Do what?" She asked me as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Read my thoughts,"

She laughed and released me from her grip and opened the door.

" I can do that and more," She said as she grabbed my hand and began walking me through this big ass house.

"Such as?" I asked her.

I was taking in the color of the walls. They were light grey and ever so often you would see works of black art hung on the walls. It was really nice.

She turned around and placed her hands on my waist.  I smirked as her hand travels to my ass and her chestnut skin made her eyes look even lighter like the picture you see of the artic but with this small hint of warmth. She placed my hand down her pants as I gasped and felt her grow in my hand.

"Such as this,"she mumbled as her lips found mines.

Her kisses were actually warm, and they were so soft. I wanted more but I know if she was to deepen the kiss I would be in this kitchen putting on a show.

"Don't worry, I will make you scream my name soon enough," she said  pulled back as she pulled her hand our of her pants.

I pushed her in her shoulder and giggled as I covered my face.  She laughed and pecked my lips again before she moved away from me. She opened the door that lead to the garage and turned on the light. My jaw hit the ground she had at least 20 cars.

"Which one would you like to take," She said as she leaned on the wall and stuffed her hands in her sweats.

"Uh mmmm shit I don't know," I said and laughed.

She smiled and nodded her head and grabbed some keys from a little box on the wall and hit the alarm on the remote.  I heard the alarm go off I looked up to see the lights go off on a 2012 Cadillac CTS.  She tossed me the keys and began to walk back in the house.

"Be careful love," she said.

"Okay, thanks Jay," I called back.

As I was getting into to the grey Cadi I heard Jay come back in.

"I almost forgot, " She said as she handed me a roll of money.

Before I could protest she had vanished.  That sneaky ass vampire and her supernatural powers, I shook my head and pressed the opener and pulled out of the garage.