Dreams.

Chapter 12
Geovanni

It had been a couple of weeks since I had  started my new job and since I kissed a girl and absolutely loved it. I swear I was so close to letting her take me on the beach. I licked my lips and headed to my car. That's right with the money I was pulling in here a night a nigga was able to save up and buy a little car. Just a 2013 Honda Civic. It was a few years old but that thing got me to place to place and I ain't have to drive that fucked Geo my dad gave me.

"Hello," I said as I yawned and got into my car.

"Vanni! You quit?!" Tyler asked.

"Yes I did," I said and laughed as I locked the door and started up my car.

"Damn! Well, you could of told me," she said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Girl. I got hired so quick and I wasn't even looking for this new job," I said and made my way home.

"Rightttt, but anyway since I have caught you. What do you say about that double date?" She asked me.

I licked my lips.

"I haven't asked yet. I will though," I said and drove into the McDonald's drive thru.

"Girl would you ask him. I want to meet the person that's been taking up your nights lately. It must be some bomb ass sex if you got them hidden," she said.

I chuckled and rolled my window down.

"ByeTyler," I said and hung up and placed my order.

I shook my head and head home. My dad has been gone for a couple months. His ass locked up someplace and he deserves that shit. I wasn't posting bond for shit and he knew not to call me.

The money I was stacking was nice. Rainie has been looking after me like family since I got there. She calls to check up on me like once a week to make sure I'm good and Mila calls me to make sure I've made it home at night.  They were good people. I can see why they family must go back.

I pulled into the spot infront of my house and made my way inside. I sighed. The house was still clean. The nigga is still locked up. I smirked and made my way to my room. I was about to eat and go to bed. I was tired and I was starting to feel like a vampire myself. Up at night, sleep in the day. I chuckled.

After I got done eating and taking my shower I climbed into my bed. The mattress held my body and the cool covers did that. Held me in this cool embrace until my body adjusted. I smirked and thought about my vampire. I bit my lip maybe a double date wouldn't be to bad. I shook my head and yawned as I felt the sun on my face and sleep just took over my body like it was nothing.

I felt her. Her arms were cool around my waist. It wasn't long until her body temperature matched mines and she pulled me closer. I pressed my ass agaisnt her pelvis.

"Tell me how many women you have been with?" She asked softly as her voice sent chills of vibrations down my spine.

"None," I mumbled as her hand slowly made its way up my tank.

I bit my bottom lip.

"Tell me," she said as she flipped us over and I gasped.

"Do you like the softness of a female?" She asked as she placed my hand under her shirts and on her breast.

I bit my lip as I began to rub it as her lips found my neck and she slowly started to grind her pelvis into mines as she moved my hand. I moaned as she licked my neck and my clit jumped.

"Or perfer the firmness of a man?" She asked as I gasped as I felt her take her hand and shove it down her pants.

I bit my lip. She was about 8 inches and thick. I was confused in more then one way now.

"Or is it both?" She asked lowly as she placed my other hand on her breast.

I hissed as she bit down lightly on my shoulder and I hissed and nodded my head.

"Both Jordan," I mumbled as I felt her hand travel down my stomach.

"Do you want me to touch you Geovanni?" She mumbled against my ear.

I nodded as I felt my clit throb as she grew stiffer in my hand. The more I played with her breast the harder she got. Her hand began to play with the brim of my boyshorts.

"Yes Jordan please," I hissed as her hand slid slowly down my waist band.

"Not yet," she said and kissed my neck and just like that she was gone.

I quickly sat up from my dream and gasped. I looked at my window and the sun was just setting. I sighed and bit my bottom lip and slid my hand down my pants. My clit was throbbing and I was wet. Like my inner thighs were soaking. I licked my lips and moved my hand and sighed as my phone dinged.

'Tyler'
Vanni are you and your mystery man free tonight? George is and has set up an reservation for 8:30 at that new steak house in Lombard. We can meet at my place for drinks and shit first,

I groaned and rolled my eyes and sat my phone down. I bit my lip it would get this nigga off my back. Then again it could prompt her to want and do more of this couple shit. She and George are not the ones to do couple shit with. Besides, we aren't even a couple yet. 

I looked over at my phone on the bed and bit my bottom lip. I picked it up and sent Jordan a text seeing if it was possible. I licked my lips and stood up and stretched as I made my way to my stash of this new weed that I then got from my new well friends. I smirked and began to roll my blunt.  I licked my lips and placed it to my lips. I lit it and inahled as I stood up and made my way to the closer and exhaled.

It was my night off. Well it's actually my week off. They told me I needed a break and the club need a reason to make some big money before Memorial Day.  I didn't aurge. It would give me time to hang out with Jordan. Hell maybe even get a little head or something. These dreams was doing some damaged.

I smirked as my phone chimed. I walked over to my bed.

'Tadesse'
That's fine. Just don't wear anything that I would want to take off.

I smirked. I texted her back I could wear nothing. Then it wouldn't be anything to take off. I watched as the little bubble appeared and disappeared.

'Tadesse'
We wouldn't make it anywhere. Just let me know when you are ready,

I chuckled. I was more than ready for anything at this point. It has been a while since I have any and she was not making this ease at all. I bit my bottom lip. Just a little aggression wouldn't hurt.