God of War?

Jordan
Chapter 33

I pushed open the door to my room and watched as she stepped inside. I watched as her lips curled up into a smirk as her eyes wandered from the fireplace that was built into the side of the mountain the California king bed that was placed in the center of the room. There were two wardrobes on both sides of the room, and a dresser.

She looked back at me and smirked.

"No TV?" she asked me.

"There is no need for a TV," I said as I closed the door and walked around to face her.

"Why not?" she asked me.

" Wouldn't have time to watch the TV," I told her as I grabbed her hand and led her over to the bed.

Her body was looking amazing in this one-piece suit thing she had on.  I almost killed Troy for talking that shit to her and knowing him he was gonna try and make her his. Even if he didn't make her; he likes to steal the best vampires from other dens because he wants to be on my level.

"Jordan, stop thinking about that nigga and focus on me," she said as she ran her hand down my chest and to my stomach.

"I am sorry love," I said as I let my eyes wander down her body.

I took my hand and unzipped her suit completely . I smirked as her breast slowly spilled out.  I walked behind her and helped her to remove the top part of the suit. I wrapped my arms around her waist  and placed my head on her shoulder. She leaned her body back into mines and started to move her hips from side to side.

"You move so well baby,"I mumbled against her neck.

She let out a small growl as she arched her ass into my pelvis.

"You gonna fuck me tonight daddy?"  she asked as her words slid off her tounge effortlessly.

"Damn Isis," I said as she tilted her head to the side giving me access to her neck.

I smiled and ran my tongue down her neck.  She slowly turned in my arms and smirked as her eyes were a very light lavender color. She wrapped her arms around my neck and licked her lips.

"I dont think I like the name Jordan,"She  hissed as she pushed my head to the left aggressively and then slowly sucked on my neck.

My right hand slowly made its way down her thigh as hers made  its way down my to the side of my face as she sucked harder.

"Mmmm and what do you suggest?" I groaned as she bit down hard on my neck.

I  placed my hand down her pants  and to her slit, while my left hand made its way up to her breast.

"No panties Isis?" I asked as she pulled back from my neck.

"Ares," she said and smiled.

"Mmm god of war?" I asked.

"Most definitely," she said and laughed.

"Okay," I said as I quickly rubbed her clit and walked her over to the bed.

"Oooooo Fucccckkk," she whispered moaning as she grabbed my shoulders and dug her nails into my skin.

I sped up the pace I was rubbing her clit.  I laid her back on the bed and quickly inserted my fingers as I used my other hand to rip the rest of the once piece off her body.

"Fucck me Daddy," she moaned out as she started to grind her pussy on my fingers.

"You are so fucking wet Isis," I whispred in her ear.

She let out a small moan as her hand made its way to my forearm.

"You gonna come for me?" I asked her as I pinched her clit lightly and her entire body shook.

I smirked as she shook her head quickly up and down. I pinched her nipple and rubbed her clit faster.

"Fuck I'm cummming," she growled out.

I felt her body shake against mines as she came on my hands. Her breathing was heavy as she ran her hand down mines and removed it from her girl. SShe smirked at me and placed my hand in her mouth as she slowly licked her juice off my hand. I watched her intently as my fangs started to tingle like they have never tingled before.

"What else you got?" she said as she ran her tongue down my middle finger and smirked.

I bit down on my bottom lip and got off the bed.
I  kicked off my shoes and made my way over to the wardrobe and pulled out a couple pairs of handcuffs.

I turned back around to see her lying on the  just bed naked and glowing. Damn this vampire had to have one of the sexiest bodies I have ever seen.

"Oh do I now?" she asked me.

"Yes you do," I said as I made my way over to the bed.

I took her hand and kissed it before I cuffed it to bed. I did the same to her other hand. She just watched me and bit down on her bottom lip.

I smirked and placed a blindfold over her eyes. I  then went and cuffed her feet to the bed.   I smirked and got between her legs and dove straight in. I flicked my tongue quickly across her clit causing her breath to get caught in her throat.  I pulled back and watched her chest move up and down quickly.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk," she hissed as I sucked on her pearl.

"Fuck I'm bout to cumm," she yelled out.

I pulled back and watched as her body shook.

"No your not," I said as I got off the bed.

"FuckAres...what are you trying to do daddy?" she hissed.

I bit down on my bottom lip and took off my top shirt and tossed it to the side.

"I just wanna play with you for a little while," I said as I walked back over to the wardrobe.