Lite Work

Isis

I moaned as I felt a sharp slap across my stomach. My back arched as her lips were cool and soothed the spot she had slapped. I bit my bottom lip and suppressed the moan threating to turn into a growl. 

"Use  your words Isis like an adult," her voice was so deep and dominated.

I gasped as she slapped my stomach repeatedly. I hissed as the stinging of im guessing a belt or something sent sensations of electrical waves throughout my body. I felt my clit throb.

"Yesss,"

I gasped as her hands found my breast quickly.

"Yes what? ," she asked.

Her voice got closer to me as she slowly twisted my nipples. My clit started to pulsate as she pinched my nipples harder and kept twisting them.

"Fuckkk," I yelled as she began to pull down on them.

"Wrong," she hissed as she let them go.

My body was starting to feel like it was on fire. My clit jumped and my body jerked as I felt whatever it was slap against my clit. I gripped the cuffs as my body tried to fight against the restraint. The pain wasnt to bad but... I gasped as her lips slowly replaced the whip and started to slowly place kisses around my clit.

"Yes daddyyyyy," I moaned.

I bit down on my bottom lip and hissed as she slowly ran her tounge up my slit. Her tounge landed on my clit as she lightly flicked her tounge against it.  I gasped as my body began to ache. I wanted it so bad but...

"You wanna cum?" She asked as she slapped my clit repeatedly with her hand.

"Damn.."  I gasped as I felt myself cum a  bit.

"Please Daddy," I said as the words of permission flew from my mouth.

"Ooooo Fuckkkkk,"

I gasped as she began to flick her tongue across my clit quickly as my body shook. Either I was cuming or this was some sloppy great..

"No daddy.. please," I begged as my hips thrusted up as much as they could.

" Shit. Shit shit shit," I grunted and hissed.

I opened my eyes and  bit down on my bottom lip as she pump her fingers in and out of me quickly. I tossed my head back as she slapped my clit quickly. My breathing picked up as she pinched my clit.

"Shittttt!" I yelled out as her tongue  replaced her grip on my clit and started its own assault against her with some quick light flicks.

"Fuck faster baby,"

Before I knew it she had slowled her pace.I felt my eyes start to water up and my body start to shake.  Her lips
slowly sucked on my clit as her finger quickly found my pressure point.I gasped as everything sped up. My body was tingling from my fangs to my toe nails.Her tongue felt like a vibrator and her fingers were moving just as quick.  I felt my body tense up. I wrapped my hands around the chains as I felt the orgasm rip through my body. 

"FUCCKKKKK!"

My eyes rolled into the back of my head and my body settled down on the bed. My body was still shaking a bit. I gasp as I felt her roughly insert the strap I really hope it's a strap or something .