RainbowFalls

Chapter 9

I giggled as she led me infront of this strip clubbed. I raised my eyebrow. I've heard about this place. Rainbow falls. You had to be super bad to work here. So many strippers have tried and failed.

"You know the owner?" I asked her as she walked us inside.

"We go back further then she knows," she said and winked at me.

I shook my head.

"Hey Jaxs is she here?" I heard her ask.

"Jordan baby! It's good to see you too," he said as I laughed and took in the dopeness of everything.

"And who do we have here?" He asked as Jordan grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to her.

She licked her lips and winked at me.

"The future Queen," she said and chuckled.

I bit my bottom lip and blushed.

"Well I will let her know you here. I think she and her wife up there firing somebody or some shit," he said.

I laughed as I felt my phone ring in the back of my Jean pocket. Jordan's told me to dress comfortably because we wouldn't be here long. So I had on just a pair of black jeans, some purple converse and a purple Martin sweatshirt.

"Hello," I said as I answer my phone.

"Where are you at?" Tyler asked me.

"I'm out with a friend," I said as I looked over at Jordan.

"Is this the friend you stood us up for?" She asked me.

"Maybe," I said and laughed.

I bit my lip as I watched Jordan and Jax talk and laugh. She looked so human tonight. She had on a pair of black overalls a blue hoodie under it and a pair of blue vans. She also had a blue Cookie Monster beanie on her head. Her curls stuck out. She looked so damn sexy.

"....Vanni we should go on double date or something. I want to meet this new friend," she could talk and I would let her until she had my interested.

I licked my lips as Jordan stood to her full and was greeted by this sexy as woman in the flyest suit ever.

"I'll ask and but I gotta go," I said as I hung up as to two pure just sexiness walked my way.

In some weird way her presence was fimilar but I couldn't place it. I smiled as the both reached me.

"Geovanni. This is Rainie. She owns this club and I have been talking to her about you," Jordan said as Rainie reached for me hand.

She smiled. I smiled back well she isn't a vampire. I held my hand out as she shook it then pulled me into a hug.

"Well Ms. Geovanni. I have heard a lot about you," she said as she smiled and pulled back from the embrace.

Her accent was so heavy and laid back. Her eyes looked low as fuck like she had differently been smoking.

"What have you heard?" I asked as she raised her eyebrow.

She smirked and looked at Jordan as they spoke in French. I had no idea what they were saying but it was sexy.

"I heard you can move and my wife went and saw you and said you would bring in big money," she said and licked her lips as she backed up and nodded up the stairs.

"Do you wanna talk business or no?" She asked me and smiled.

The environment seemed a lot better than the club I was at and they had more security. I licked my lips and nodded my head.

"Okay follow me," she said and winked as she straighten her black tie and lead us upstairs.

I licked my lips and smiled as we ended up on island. I raised my eyebrow and looked at her as she smirked.

"This was me and my last loves favorite spot," she said as she sat down in the sand.

"Where are we?" I asked as I made myself comfortable between her legs and her arms wrapped around my waist.

It had become my favorite position. I felt so safe and damn comfortable. It's only been a few days with her but I was so damn happy. She made me forget everything.

"An uncharted island," she said.

I watched as the waves crashed against the sand. The moon reflected off of the dark blue sea. I looked up at the dark midnight sky that was littered with stars. It was a crescent shaped moon tonight.

"Did you like Rainie?" She asked as her arms left my body.

I smirked as I turned to look at her and nodded.

"Yes her and her wife is soooo dope and fucking sexy," I said as I reflected back on two of the most beautiful people I have ever meet. Inside and out.

"Yes the Major and the Ross clan Have been our allies since forever. She isn't aware of it yet. But when she turns 30 she will finish undergoing something amazing and her wife will go through it to on her 30th," she said as I watched her roll up a couple of blunts.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and smirked.

"They are different creatures but hold just as much power," she said as and placed the blunt to her lips and winked at me.

I was confused as hell. But then again it ain't my business. I watched as she inhaled and pulled out some matches and lit her blunt. Then exhaled and handed it to me.

"Be Careful. I got this from Rainie and she got really good shit," she said and chuckled.

I laughed and grabbed the blunt from her fingers.

"You gonna tell me how you went from Tadesse to Jordan?" I asked as I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled.

I felt my toes curl as I exhaled and my body just fucking relax. I couldn't be half way high already. I liked my lips and looked at the weed.

"This gotta be vampire weed. Ain't no way somebody grew this," I said and looked up at her.

She laughed.

"She called him the weed god. Hell he might be," she said and shrugged.

I smirked and handed her the blunt.

"Story before the sun comes up," I said and licked my lips as she groaned.

She nodded her head and slowly inhaled.