Turnning

Chapter 28

She smiled and picked me up my ass and tossed me on the bed.   She took off her vest with one hand and grabbed my leg and pulled me to edge of the bed with the other.  She unbutton my pants and pulled them off with my panties.  She looked down at my  pussy and smirked. Her fangs were erected.

"Fuck all this wetness for me?" she said as she ran her hand up and down my pussy.

I nodded my head yes. She leaned up and kissed me roughly and passionately. She kissed me and  I laid back on the bed and wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist. She pulled back and ripped off my shirt and bra.

"I 'll buy you a new one," she said.

"It's okay you don't have to," I told her.

I felt her place kisses on my neck and down to my collar bone. Once she got to the center of my chest she ran her tongue from the center of my chest to my right breast and twirled her tongue around my nipple before she sucked on it.

"Fuck Jay baby," I moaned out as she moved her head and did the same to my left.

I started to grind my hips into her pelvis. She was driving me crazy and I loved it. I felt my clit get harder and my pussy was getting wetter.  She pulled my nipple between her teeth and let it go. She ran her tongue down my stomach and to my area.  She took my legs and placed her arms under my thighs. I felt her kisses and nibbled at my inner thigh. She kissed my lips and slowly ran her tongue up and down my slit. She slowly began to suck on my clit. I placed my hand on her head.  Her lips felt better then I thought they would.  I felt her sped up the pace she was sucking on my clit.  If she goes any faster I was gonna scream. I felt her tighten her grip on my thighs.

"Ooooh fuck Jordan," I said as I screamed her name.

She had sped up again. I closed my eyes tighter as I felt my orgasm building up. Before I knew it she let go of my clit with her mouth and started to flick her tongue on my clit.

"Ahhhh fuck baby, eat that shit daddy," I moaned out.

I felt her sped up. I guess she liked that shit. I pulled her hair and grabbed on the sheets on the bed. I felt my body shake.  I was almost at my breaking point. If she could faster I would be there.

"Fuck daddy," I yelled out as she sped up.

My left leg was shaking against her head as my body tense up and I released the nut. I felt my left leg shake again. I felt her move her hands up to my breast as she pinched both my nipples as my body shook and I came again. I tried to move her head but she wasn't going anywhere.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck," I said as my body came again.

The pain from her pinching  my nipples and the fact she was sucking the life out of my clit. I couldn't take any more. She was putting my body through shit I have never felt before.

I felt her move her tongue inside of me.

"Please Jordan no!" I said as I felt her tongue flick on my g spot.

I grabbed on to back of her neck and dug my nails into her skin. I felt her  let my breast go and placed her hands under my thighs. She stood up and I placed my hands on top of her head as she ate me out. Her tongue darted in and out a a fast pace.

"Fuck me Jay," I yelled out.

I couldn't help my self I came back to back while she had me up in the air.  That shit felt so damn good. I felt her sit on the bed and lay down on her back. I moved my legs so I was comfortable. I grabbed on to the head board as she gripped my waist and moved my hips back and forth.

"Shit daddy," I said as I was close to my other nut.

I started to bounce up and down on her face.

"Fuck papi, I'm bout to come," I hissed as she slapped my ass.

I closed my eyes and yelled out  as my body shook.

I felt her grab amy waist as she licked up every bit of cum that came out.  I was tired and out of breath. She moved me off her face and onto her lap. She looked at me and smiled.  I was tired as fuck. I smiled back and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Fuckkkkkkkk," I hissed as Jordan added two of her long fingers inside of me.

"Shit," I said over and over again as she pumped them quickly in and out of me.

"Gotttttt damn papi," I yelled out as I came all over her hand.

She smiled at me and placed her figners on my lips. I opened my mouth and let her slide them in. She was right I did taste sweet. Like fucking mangos. 

"I use to love mangos," she said in a deep voice that made shivers go down my spine.

"Good, " I said out of breath and tired as fuck.

She flipped us over and kissed me deeply before her head disappeared between my thighs. Before I knew it she had sunk her fangs in to my skin.  I felt my life begin drained. Nothing but bad flashes before my eyes. My breathing picked up and for some reason my body tried to fight her off. I felt the pain shot throw my body. Everything was on fire and it burned. I gasped as my chest got tight and I walked the line of breathing and not. The muscle in my chest and back spasm hard. I screamed as another pain shot threw my heart and it felt like it was begin ripped apart and mended.

"Stay with me," she said as I started to black out and with me Geovanni.

Her voice was faint. I felt some liquid begin dripped into my mouth. It tasted like blood. I moved my head trying to escape the salty cooper taste.

"Stop you must before it's to late. Now drink!" She growled and I jumped as my lips found her arm.

She placed her hand on my forehead and began to rock me as the taste of her blood turned into cherries.

"Good girl, Drink for me baby," she said as her voice was soothing again.

She looked at me and smiled before she kissed my forehead. Then just like that I was out.