Isis

"Where y'all going?" Ezra asked as I followed Jordan into the kitchen.

"Going to grab a bit to eat," Jordan said as she looked at me and winked.

"Well when y'all come back don't forget we going out," Ezra said as she stared at me the entire time.

"Zyair. Not now I want to be selfish and remember more before we dive into that world," I said as I read her nasty mind.

It wasn't even hard to do. It was on her face so I knew it was on her mind.

"That damn voice!" She said as I laughed as she fanned her self.

"Back off nigga," Jordan said as she laughed and grabbed me firmly by my wrist.

I don't know why but I love it. It was forceful but gentle. I smirked. The crazy thing is I'm still me but I'm also parts of my past selves. Somethings came back when I was sleeping but others are still blocked. I licked my lips and looked at Jordan as she walked us into the garage of many cars.

She was dressed very casually in some green cargo shorts, a plain black t-shirt and a pair of Hulk vans. Her hair was pulled back into a lose ponytail. She was still looking good. She opened the door to this black old school Buick Regal and waited for me to get in. I leaned over and opened her door as she smiled and got into the car.

"So damn classy," she said and chuckled as I giggled.

She was goofy. I didn't really realize it before. She just had a different sense of humor but she made me laugh or she only showed it around certain people. That I can't remember but that is something I wanted to find out on my own.

"You ready sweetheart?" She asked me as I looked over at her.

I bit my lip. She was looking extra daddy to me for no reason. I nodded my head as she winked as she put the key in the ignition and the on the 19 something Buick Regal rocked to life.  I never notice how muscular she was until  I watched her crank rhe car to life. As soon as we pulled out and hit the streets my eyes were trying to focus. It was like I could see everything in slow motion if I wanted to.

"You can," she said.

"I can what?" I asked her as I looked from her and out the window.

"See everything in slow motion or not. Just relax your eyes and focus," she said.

I did what she told me to. I felt my eyes relax and as I did everything slowed all the way down. I could see every muscle in a person's body move. I could see how the tires on the payment slowly rolled. How the lights in the signs would flicker.  It was amazing. I could feel all my sense were stronger.

I felt Jordan place her hand on my thigh. I looked down at her hand and slowly up her arm. I let my gaze fall to her face. For the first time ever I think I really saw her and how beautiful she really was.  I could see her powerful aura around her that made me desire and want to be with her more then ever. She is strong and very confident. Her lips looked to be plumper then I remembered. Her eyes that held no soul at first, now holds mysteries and secrets , but they also held life. Something I never notice. It wasn't the life of the living but one of immortality.

"Are you done staring at me ?" she asked me.

"I could never be done," I said and smiled.

"Now you know how I feel when I look at you," she said and smiled.

"You my dear Jordan are a charmer," I said as I ran my hands through my straight hair.

"You my dear Isis are a seductress," she said as her hand made its way up my thigh.

"Stop Jordan. I told you after we eat or feed, whatever you call it you can have me," I told her.

The way I was feeling I'm not sure if Jordan and me had gotten started we would stop.  I heard let out a light chuckle.

"You are right we would be going at it for days," she told me as she pulled up to my old house.

"What is that smell?" I asked her.

"Your father," she said and looked at me.

"He smells like whiskey and old cigarettes,"  I said.

"That he does,"

"Did I smell that bad?" I asked her and looked her in eyes.

"No you smell liked Cinnamon," she told me and smiled.

"I still smell like Cinnamon," I told her as I leaned in closer to her.

I inhaled her lavender and rain scent. I heard her let out a slight growl as my hand found it's way under her shirt and to her abs. I ran my nails down them. I felt her lips on my neck.

' Don't do it Isis,' she warned me through her thoughts.

"You smell like warm cinnamon in a wet forest," she said and smirked.

I smiled and dug my nails into her skin and ran them down her abs. I heard her let out a loud groan as she sunk her teeth into my neck causing my body to jerk forward.

"Fucccckkk Jay," I moaned out as I felt my clit jump and throb.

The feeling was much more intense then I have ever had experience. It was almost a damn orgasm.  I dug my nails in deeper to her stomach. I felt her pull back and grab my neck.  Her eyes were bright blue. She looked at me and turned my head to look in the mirror and I saw my eyes bright purple.  I smiled blue and purple it's a sexy as color match.

I felt her grip get tighter around my neck before she took my ear in her mouth and began to suck on it.  I closed my eyes and let out a loud moan. She had hit one of spots and she knew it. I felt my panties get wet. I grabbed her neck and pried her lips off my neck.

"Let's go Jordan," I told her.

"Let's make this quick, I need you to cum in my mouth before we go out tonight," she said in a low deep voice that made my eyes roll in the back of my head.

"Fuck," I said as we hopped out her car.

" Remember he can't hurt you and you are a lot stronger then he is. In fact as soon as he opens the door you pounce on him. Don't give the chance to even utter a letter. He is food. Nothing more, nothing less," Jordan said.

I nodded my head and took my key out and unlocked the door.