Ezra

Chapter 18

'Don't you even think about it,' I said and laughed.

'But she feels soooo good,'Jordan said.

'I can't lie. If Akira didn't pop her nosy big sister ass in our thoughts all the time. You would be beating my ass dawg,' I said and laughed as I heard Jordan laugh in my head.

'Whatever nigga. We at the crib two blocks from hers,'

'Okay. Taleah little pup pissing me off. I'll probably come there or another house before the sun is too high,' I said.

"Ezra, how is the girl your best friend has been into for the past 25 years?" Taleah asked me.

"She is strong. She will be fine," I told her as I focused on clearing this vault and Jordan let me heard a small moan from the Queen.

"And.."'she said as I ignored her slightly and chuckled.

I know it would make her mad. I also know that I spent to much time on this game and I wanted to finish this quest. Also Geovanni sounded so damn good.

"Ezra is she pretty?" She asked as I felt her walk up behind me.

"Hmmm," I said as I took out the last of these mutated zombie humans.

"Zyair," she said firmly.

I looked back behind me. She rolled her eyes. I smirked. The Queen was pretty. Thick thighs, a lot of ass and titties. Then she was smooth chocolate, just like the very first Queen. This vessel should beable to take the strain of the changes after she turns. There were many and some just broke.

"You were with her for  half a night and didn't talk to her or see her?" She asked as she smirked.

"Are we jealous?" I asked her.

"Girl, ain't nobody jealous of some human," She said.

"She is going to make a very....sultry vampire,"  I said as she sat down on my lap.

"I'm sure she will,"  she said as she straddle my lap.

I pressed the paused button on my gaming system. I had gotten hooked on video games back in the late 50's early 60's. I tossed my controller as the game finished saving.

"Of course no woman will ever be as beautiful as you are," I said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.She smiled.

"We have been together for nearly 200 years now , and you still can make me feel like I'm the only one," she said.

"Well you are and it has been more than 200," I told her.

"Has it really?" She asked.

"You hated me for the first 300 or so," I said as we laughed.

"I didn't hate you. I was just really really pissed off," she said and thumped  my forehead.