No sex

Chapter 11

"So picked a name based off of a basketball game?" She asked me and smirked.

"Yes and to get on Ezra nerves," I said and chuckled.

"That's petty Jordan,"  she said as she licked her lips and stared at mines.

"Let me stay the day with you," she said as she smiled and bit her bottom lip.

"That can be arrange. You don't start work until Thursday," I said and smirked.

"I know," she said as she leaned in.

I bit my bottom lip as our foreheads meet. I felt her warm breath on my nose and lips.

"I'm not sure if I want to kiss because of the voice telling me to, or the fact your a woman, or a vampire. It could be both," she mumbled.

"Does it matter?" I asked as I placed my hand on her thigh.

"No," she mumbled and pressed her lips harshly against mines.

I groaned and kissed her back as her soft, plump lips wrapped around mines. I forgot how well her mouth moved with mines. I slowly laid back against the sand as her body pressed against mines.  She bit down on my bottom lip  and moaned. Her hands flew to my head as she made herself comfortable between my thighs. She felt like I remember. She gasped as my hands fell to her ass. 

"Mmmm maybe we should slowly down," she said as she moaned as I began to rub her ass.

"Why?" I asked her as stared into my eyes.

"I don't think I want to have sex yet," she said and licked her lips.

I bit my lip. It was probably for the best anyway. The way her hands were rubbing my head was telling me something totally different though. I licked my lips and nodded my head.

"No sex then," I said quickly as I sat up an bit to meet her lips again.

She moaned in my mouth as I sat us up. Her legs wrapped around my waist. She was use to dick and I knew that and I had a remedy for that.  She pulled me closer into her body as she shivered and began to suck on my bottom lip. I let out a low growl as her tounge traced across my bottom lip. She didn't know it but that was my favorite move ever. She always would pull it out her bag of sex tricks on me. I pulled her closer and gripped her thighs.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I felt her pulse pick up and the heat from her pussy was starting to come through these jeans she had on.

I gripped her waist as she ran her tounge across my fangs. I quickly pulled backed and looked at her as I had to retract them.

"Geovanni. We should really go in, the sun is coming up and I can use some sleep," I said as she stared at me dazed and nodded her head.

She was two seconds from letting me fuck her on this beach. I was 1 millisecond away of taking her ass on this beach.

"Me too," she said and placed her hands on my chest.

I bit my bottom lip.  She placed her head on my chest. I took in her scent of the sun and whatever bath she had taken not to long ago. She placed her hand behind my neck as she rubbed it and stared at me.

"Let's just stay a little bit longer. I cant be moved right now," she said and bit her bottom lip.

I smirked. I didn't have to read her thoughts as she pulled me back down into another kiss as she slowly started to move her hips against mine.