53

VERONICA MALFOY

"The Queen has arrived." Mattheo said smugly.

I walked over and crashed my lips onto his. He pulled me closer to him by my waist and I tangled my fingers in his curls. His hands dragged down my sides slowly and he gripped my thighs. "Jump." he mumbled into the kiss. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He never once broke the kiss as he carried me over to the bed. He laid me down and climbed on top of me. He unbuttoned my blouse as I pulled off his shirt. There were fresh scars. I chose to ask about it later. He began kissing down my neck and jawline and all over my chest. He reached behind me and with one hand, he unclipped my bra and threw it to the side. He kissed my breasts and down my stomach until he reached my skirt. He pulled it off and I helped him take off his trousers. Now we both just had our underwear on. "Fucking hell Veronica, I've missed you." he said. I pushed him down so that I was on top. I straddled him and began to grind my hips slowly. I felt his erection grow underneath me and he groaned. "I'm going to fuck you so hard." he said. He flipped me back over and ripped my panties straight off. "What the hell!" I exclaimed. "I'll buy you new ones." he said casually. Then massaged my clit and dipped a finger into my wetness. My back arched and I let out a moan. I could feel him smirking at me.

"That's right Veronica, let me hear how good I make you feel." he said. He slipped his fingers inside me and I gripped his shoulders. "Fuck Mattheo-" I moaned. He pumped them in and out and his thumb worked my clit. "Mattheo- fuck- I'm- I'm gonna cum" I stammered.

"Not yet," he said. "Please" I begged. He went slower and it was torture. The coil in my stomach tightened and I squeezed my thighs together. "Please Mattheo, let me cum!" I begged. He laughed at me. "Cum." he said sharply. I hit my release and let myself finish on his fingers.

He grabbed my chin and forced my mouth open. Then he stuck his fingers in my mouth. "Taste yourself," he demanded. I licked and sucked them clean. Then he did the same. "Fuck you taste so good." he said. Then he pulled down his boxers and lined himself up with my entrance. "Mattheo-" I whined. "Tell me what you want," he said.

"You, please, I want you to fuck me." I pleaded. "Good girl" he said. Then he thrust himself inside me and I moaned in pleasure. "Fuck Mattheo- harder." I said. He wrapped his hand around my throat and his thrusts were hard and fast. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him in deeper. He let out a deep groan and I smirked. He pinned my wrists down and I looked at him.

"Open your mouth." he said. I did and he spit in it. "Be a good girl and swallow." he said. I swallowed and he began to massage my clit again. "Oh fuck Mattheo- I'm gonna cum-" I said. "Someone's needy." he said as he pounded into me harder. "Please Mattheo-" I said.

"Cum for me darling." he said. We both finished at the same time and he relaxed on my body. I could feel him panting and sweating until he pulled out and laid next to me. I sat up and laid my head on his chest. He conjured us both a glass of water and then I relaxed.

As I laid with him, I examined each of the new scars. "I'm fine Veronica," he said. "Who did these?" I asked. "My father and the other death eaters," he said. "Mattheo-" I started. "I said I'm fine," he snapped. "You aren't though." I said. He looked away in an attempt to ignore me.

"It's ok to fall apart a little Mattheo." I said. He looked at me and shook his head. "Not for me," he said. "Just talk to me, that's what we do for each other. We talk about the fucked up shit-" I started.

"Not everyone gets to just blurt out how they fucking feel every minute ok? Our fucked up shit is nowhere near the same." he said. I sat up and glared at him.

"You're right. It's just your father making me whore myself out to the chosen one as a distraction. Because apparently, that's all I'm good for. Not magic, not power, I'm just a slut he'll use how wants." I spat. I stood up and started to get dressed. "Veronica, wait- I'm sorry, ok?" he said. I pulled on my shoes and started to leave. He grabbed my wrist and I looked at him.

"You're right, our fucked up shit is nowhere near the same." I said. "Veronica, please, I'm sorry," he repeated. "You say that and then you just do something again. First it was when you hit me, then my brother, now this. Your sorrys don't mean anything anymore." I said. He looked at me and I could see the guilt in his eyes. "I have to figure out a plan to sleep with Potter to distract him. Figure out your shit and then come find me." I said. Then I walked out.

I'm so fucking exhausted.