33

DRACO MALFOY

I collapsed to the floor completely exhausted. I could see her. She looked broken. I tried not to imagine what they were doing to her. "What did she say? Did she know where she was?" Allison asked. "No. She said it's dark and quiet. Sh- she's chained to a wall so she can't go far." I said. Mattheo mumbled profanities under his breath. "We'll try again later. See if she can see anything else." Snape said. I nodded and Theo and Enzo helped me to the couch. Snape walked over and sat down. "There's food in the kitchen, I can imagine you're all very hungry." he said. They nodded and left the room. He looked at me and I could tell he was upset. "You did good Draco. That was a strong connection held for much longer than I expected." he said. "What if we don't find her? What if that was the last time I ever talked to my sister?" I asked. "We will find her." he said. 'What if we don't?" I asked. "Then we find Marcus and Adrian and kill them." Mattheo said walking back in. I nodded. "That's it!" Allison said. I sat up quickly. "What?" I asked. "We've been stressing out thinking of where V is when really the question we should be asking is where is Marcus and Adrain. If we find them, we find Veronica." she said. Blaise hugged her. "You're brilliant," he said. "Yeah, yeah. We need to think of all the places Marcus and Adrian would be." Allison said. "Let's make a list." Mattheo said. And so we began.

VERONICA MALFOY

I had to see where I was. I need to get outside so I could run. Even if they catch me, at least I'll have some clue as to where I am. "Marcus!" I yelled. Nothing. "Adrian!" I called out. A few minutes later, Adrian walked in. "What do you want?" he asked. "I feel sick. I need to throw up." I said. He scoffed. "I'm not letting you out." he said. "Please. Marcus will kill us both if I puke on the floor and you know it." I said. He sighed. "Fine, don't try anything." he said. He unlocked the chains and they fell from my wrists. I rubbed the deep ligature marks and he pointed his wand at me. "Let's go." he said. I walked out and looked around. We were what looked like a cabin. We walked past a kitchen and it had bottles on the counter. Then I saw a sliding door. I prayed it was unlocked because if it wasn't this was not going to be good. I quickly turned around and kicked Adrian in between the legs. He fell to the ground groaning and his wand rolled away. I ran to the door and it slid open. I got outside. It was a forest. I just ran. Curses were flying at me and I ducked. I kept running and I ignored the burning in my chest. "Incarcerous" a voice yelled. I felt ropes wrap around my ankles and I fell to the floor. "Fuck. No" I cried. I tried to pull them off but Marcus came running up to me. "Incarcerous" he yelled and ropes tied my hands together behind me. "No. Please Marcus, just let me go." I cried. He untied my ankles and grabbed my arm. No matter how hard I fought he dragged me back to the cabin like it was nothing. Then I saw it. In the distance, there was another building. I could barely make out the sign.
The Magical Bookstore for Wizards And Witches I have to tell Draco. Maybe this will help him find me. The next thing I knew I was thrown to the floor and chained back up. Adrian stormed in seething. "You fucking bitch. Crucio!" he yelled. A light flashed and the pain took over. I screamed and thrashed. I felt my wrist break under the metal. The spell broke and he knelt in front of me grabbing my throat. "Don't ever fucking do that again. Do you understand?" he asked. I nodded quickly. "Now, now, Adrian. She had to try. Did you Veronica?" he asked. I stared at him with confusion. It's a trick. "It would be foolish not to. Don't you think?" he asked Adrian. "You aren't the one that got kicked in the dick." he mumbled. "Well seeing as you have so much energy, why don't we have some more fun?" Marcus asked. Adrian laughed. "I agree. You know I don't think she wants us to take turns anymore. Maybe we should both fuck her." Adrian said. Tears filled my eyes and I shook my head. "No. Please leave me alone. I'm sorry. I won't try to escape again, I swear it." I said. They didn't care. They did it anyway.

When they finished, I was on the floor shaking. I couldn't move. Everything hurt. Then that sharp pain hit me again. I saw flashes of Draco. They were all hunched over a piece of parchment. Allison was crying. Blaise was pissed. "Ronnie? Can you hear me? You can't fight it, you gotta let me in." Draco's voice. I heard it. "Ronnie, I know you're tired and I know it hurts but you gotta let me in. Come on, you can do it." he said. I closed my eyes and I saw him. "There you go. Can you hear me?" he asked. "Draco? Draco? Is that you?" I asked. "It's me. I'm here." he said.

DRACO MALFOY

"It's me. I'm here." I said. "Draco, I got out. Only for a second but I saw it." she said. "What? What did you see?" I asked. "It's a bookstore. The Magical Bookstore for Wizards And Witches. We are at a cabin. There's trees. That's all I saw." she said. "You did good Ronnie. I'm so proud of you. We are going to find you. We have a list of places Adrian and Marcus could be. We are close." I said. "You have to hurry. I don't feel good Draco. I don't know how much longer-" she started. "Don't say that Ronnie. You are so strong. You can do it. Please, just hold on a bit longer." I begged. She was crying. "I love you. Just in case I don't make it, I love you." she said. My eyes watered. "I love you too Ronnie. Please don't leave me. I need you." I said. I could see her eyes. They were full of fear. "When we find you, I'll play you the new song I'm working on." I said. "What? You didn't tell-" she started. "It was a surprise. I want you to hear it Ronnie. So I need you to hold on." I said. "Ok. Ok, Tell Mattheo- tell him-" she stammered. "He knows." I said. Then the connection was severed and I dropped to my knees. I was seeing black spots in my vision and I had a horrible headache. "She's in a cabin. There's a bookstore. The Magical Bookstore for Wizards And Witches." I said. "I'll see if I can find it." Allison said. "I'll check if there's any cabins on our list." Blaise said. "Here, drink this." Snape said. "What is it?" I asked looking at the vial. "Strength potion." he said. I downed it and immediately felt drowsy. "That wasn't-" I started. "You need to sleep. We'll wake you if we find anything." he said. "Fuck you Snape. That's my sister. I need to be awa-" I started.
Then I fell asleep and it all went dark.