39

VERONICA MALFOY

"Well wasn't that an eventful winter break." Blaise said as he plopped down on my bed. We were all hanging out after the feast and it was nice to be with my friends. Especially with no life or death situations. The only thing bothering me was that I haven't seen Mattheo. Not on the train, not at the feast, not in the dorms. I wasn't even sure he came back. That had me worried.

"Has anyone seen Mattheo?" I asked during a lull in the conversation. "Not me." Allison said. "Nope." Blaise said. Theo and Enzo shook their heads. I looked at Draco who gave me a look of worry and shook his head. "He'll turn up." he whispered. I just nodded.

A few hours later, everyone had left and I was getting ready for bed. I was about to get in bed when I heard a knock on my door. I walked towards the door to open it, already annoyed about the time. "So help me, Enzo if you left that bloody muggle lighter here again I'm going to-" I started. I opened the door and there stood Mattheo. He had a cut under his eye and a split lip. He stared at me and I stared back. "What do you want?" I asked as I walked inside. He took it as an invitation and followed, shutting the door behind him. "Don't take that tone with me." he said sharply. "Or what? You'll hit me?...Again" I asked. He just gave me a death stare. "You know I never meant to hurt you." he said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Veronica, don't be unreasonable. If you want to rule, you have to be ruthless and unemotional. And you have to serve me with undying loyalty." he said. Now I gave him the death stare. "Undying loyalty? I am loyal to you. I am the most loyal to you. I think the real question is; are you loyal to me?" I asked. "That's irrelevant. I am the king." he said. I smirked at him. "Not yet." I said. " Don't test me." he said. "Or what? Will you hurt me? Do it. Go ahead, hurt me." I said. He stared at me curiously. "Do it. Unless you are weak... Are you? Are you weak?" I taunted. "You'd do best to learn your place," he said. "Are you weak Mattheo?" I taunted again. "You will fucking respect me! I am your King!" he roared. He lifted his wand but I was faster. "Expelliarmus." I said. His wand flew to my hands and he smirked and gave a slow clap. "That's all it took huh? Just the proper motivation and a great teacher." he asked smugly. "No." I said plainly, tossing him his wand. "I could always do it." I said. He raised an eyebrow. "Really?" he asked. "Yes. It's like they say, behind every great wizard is a greater witch." I said. He pulled me close to him and kissed me. "You never were the kind of witch that would stand behind a wizard." he whispered. I smirked and he pressed his lips to mine again. He interlaced our hands as we stumbled backwards toward the bed. I fell on my back and he kissed down my neck. He started to tug at his belt and I stopped him. "What's wrong?" he asked. "You were never properly punished for your behavior." I said. He looked smug. But not as smug as me. "Oh?" he said, raising his brow. "It's your turn to make me feel good." I said. He smiled and dropped to him knees in front of me. "You're the only girl I would ever bow before, do you know that?" he asked. I nodded. "I know. Now take your shirt off and touch me" I demanded. He smirked that evil grin. "Whatever you say." he said darkly as his kisses trailed down my stomach. His hands palmed my breasts and I pulled off my top. My nipples wents hard and as he groped them, I let out a moan. In one swift motion, he pulled off my underwear and my shorts. "Fucking hell, you are so perfect.' he mumbled. I couldn't help but smirk. He placed gentle kisses up each of my legs. As he got higher and closer to my heat, the kisses got heavier. He was more passionate, more hungry. He spread my legs apart and I felt his warm breath fanning on my skin. I exhaled a shaky breath and we made eye contact. "Oh darling, you have no idea what you got yourself into." he said. Then he plunged his head between my thighs. He licked a stripe up my slit and I bit my lip to suppress a moan. "Hell Veronica, You taste like sugar." he said. His tongue found my clit almost instantly and I moaned again and fisted the sheets. "Fuck Mattheo, right there." I said. I grabbed his dark brown curls and he continued to pleasure me. Then he slipped his fingers inside of me and I moaned out. "Fuck, that's right princess, let it out for me. Don't be shy. Tell me how good I make you feel." he said. His words just increased the pleasure by a thousand. "Mattheo fuck, you- fuck- you make me feel so good." I moaned. "Good girl. Does it feel good when I touch you here?" he asked. He ghosted over the spot, that spot. The spot that he knew sent me over the edge. "No...more, please Mattheo, I need to cum," I begged. He kissed another spot and smirked. "What about there? Do you like it when I touch you there?" he asked. "Fuck, pl-please- I can't take it- fuck-" I moaned. I was practically screaming this at this point. The being on edge for so long mixed with his dirty talk had me whipped. "Say pretty please and I'll let you cum." he taunted. "Please, please Mattheo, fuck, please, let me cum" I begged. His fingers pumped in and out and his tongue went to work on my clit. My hands found their way into his hair as I rode my wave of an orgasm. My eyes rolled back in my head and I saw stars. I felt Mattheo's weight lay next to me and he pulled a sheet over my naked body. "Did I make you feel good?" he asked. I smirked and kissed his cheek. "Satisfactory." I said. Then I turned around and went to sleep. I could hear him scoff as he wrapped his arm around me.