40

TIME JUMP: ONE WEEK

VERONICA MALFOY

The first week back at school was rather calm considering the past couple weeks. Aside from Umbridge hassling the Inquisitorial Squad to find Harry Potters club, it's been alright. Training with Mattheo is getting harder and harder. Everyday I wonder if I'm doing the right thing. I know the more I learn these dark spells the more it's going to corrupt my magic but I have to protect Draco. "Veronica!" Mattheo exclaimed. I quickly looked up as I was yanked from my thoughts.

"What? Sorry-" I started. "You aren't focused... again." he said. I sighed and pointed my wand at him. "I'm sorry. I'll focus. Go again." I said. He took my wand and put it on the desk. "Let's take a break, love, you have to be exhausted. We've been dueling for hours." he said. "We only have 3 months of school left." I said. He shook his head. "If you're really worried, why don't we work on the thing you actually need to work on," he said. Occlumency. I'm not the best at it. And practicing that is the hardest thing for me. I stood up and looked out the window. "I'll get better at it." I said. He approached me from behind and moved my hair behind my shoulder. He kissed my neck as I looked out at the sun setting. "Not if you don't practice." he said. I turned around to face him and he lifted my chin. "I know it's hard and I know you have to relive a lot of things you don't want to but if you don't have perfect occlumency, you will have a very hard time around my father." he warned. I nodded. I lifted his hand to point his wand at me. "Do it." I said. He nodded. Before he could speak, someone banged on his door. "Who's that?" I asked. He shrugged as he walked over. "I'm not expecting anyone," he said. He opened the door open and Blaise, Draco, and Allison pushed him out of the way as they came in. They were all talking over each other excitedly. "What the bloody hell is going on?" I exclaimed. "We got them! Potter and his Gryffindor. We got them!" Blaise said. "We just got back from turning them over to Umbridge." Draco said smugly. "Congrats," Mattheo said. "It was brilliant. They were so pissed." Allison said. "While all that is brilliant, we are kind of in the middle of something." I said. "Ohhhh, you two were about to get it on, weren't you?" Blaise asked. Allison laughed as a scowl covered Draco's face. "Seriously Blaise, That's my sister." Draco said. "Sorry mate." Blaise mumbled. "Let's leave them alone. Come on guys, we'll sneak down to the kitchens." Allison said. They all left and I turned back to Mattheo. "Ok. I'm ready. Just do it." I said. He nodded. I sat down and he pointed his wand at me. "Legilimens." he said. It felt like sharp knives piercing their way through my mind. I tried to put up the walls, like he taught me. But where there were cracks or any imperfection, that's where he took advantage of it. The first thing I saw was the room where Marcus and Adrian kept me. I could feel the chains on my wrists and the blood on my thighs. Then I saw my father beating up Draco. Then I saw Draco playing the piano for the first time when we were children. Then the spell broke. I was gasping for air and my head hurt. "You still let me in." he said in a disappointed voice. "I didn't let you in, you broke in. I'm trying my best." I said. "You'll need to do better. Find an anchor. Use that to keep the walls up." he said. "What kind of anchor?" I asked. "An emotion, a feeling, a person. Anything. Focus on that and the rest will fade away. That's how you keep the walls up." he said. We laid down on his bed and I rested my head on his chest. "What's your anchor?" I asked. He looked away. "Anger." he said. "Oh-" I said. "It doesn't have to be that for you. It's just always worked for me." he said. "Because you always have something to be angry about?" I asked. He just nodded. "Well there are other ways to work out your anger..." I said, smirking. He looked at me with a smug look. "And what's that?" he asked. I crashed my lips to his and he ran his fingers through my hair. Then I undid his belt and pulled down his trousers. I continued to kiss his neck, making sure to leave a mark as I palmed him through his boxers. "Fuck V, just like that." he groaned. I pulled down his boxers and stroked his dick. "Can I?" I asked, looking at him through my lashes. "Fuck yes." he said. I stroked him and placed the tip in my mouth swirling my tongue over it. Then I paused to tease him as I moaned, sending vibrations out. He grabbed my hair and forced me to look at him. "Do it." he said. His dominant side took over as he used his grip on my hair to cause me to start sucking his dick. My head bobbed up and down and his head fell back. "Good girl Veronica, you're so good." he groaned. His dick twitched and he finished in my mouth. I swallowed and wiped the side of my mouth seductively. "That was hot." he said as he pulled up his boxers. "I know." I said. Then we laid back down and dozed to sleep.