18

VERONICA MALFOY

"Alohomora'' I said pointing my wand at Mattheo's door. The lock clicked and I walked in. He was sitting at his desk. "Veronica, what are-" he started, standing up. "No. I'm going to talk and you are going to listen." I said. I stood in front of him and he just nodded. "Pick me. I want the dark mark. Me, not Draco." I said. "No Veronica. I'm not going to do that." he said. "Please Mattheo. I told you Malfoys always go dark eventually. I want to do this and I want to do it with you." I said. He rubbed his temples. "I don't think you understand what it's really like." he said. "Then tell me." I said. "The second you take that mark, my father owns you. You serve him with undying loyalty. If you do anything he deems disloyal, you die." he said. "I won't be disloyal." I said. "You have no training in the dark arts. The only bit of dark magic in your veins right now is from my protection mark." he said. "Then teach me. Teach me the cruciatus curse. Teach me Legilimency and Occlumency. Teach me all of it and I'll be ready." I said. He just stared at me. He sighed and sat down on his reading chair. He buried his face in his palms. I got on my knees in front of him and took his hands. "Please Mattheo. I want this. Please." I said. He gave a long sigh. "Fine." he said. "What?" I said in surprise. "Ok. I'll train you and then when I have to tell my father who to pick, I'll pick you." he said. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled his lips onto mine. I ran my fingers through his hair. Then I pulled away. "Thank you." I said. "I need to know something..." he said. "What?" I asked. "Are you doing this to protect Draco or because you really want to take the mark and serve my father with me?" he asked. I straddled his hips on the chair. Our faces inches apart, he smelled of cedarwood and darkness. "Both." I whispered. He smirked. "Good." he whispered. Then he pressed his lips onto mine. I ran my fingers through his dark curls and his hands roamed my body. I grinded on him and as he grew hard I felt myself get wet. He palmed my breasts and I moaned softly. His hands trailed up my skin under my shirt and he pulled it off. I pulled off his shirt and ran my hands down his chest. I could feel his scars under my fingertips. He grabbed my legs and stood up. He walked over to the bed and laid me down. He climbed on top of me and kissed down my neck and collarbone. I arched my back as I pressed my legs together trying to relieve some of the tension. "Please Mattheo'' I whispered. "Please what?" he said. I could feel his smirk. "Touch me." I said. His hand slowly trailed down my stomach and it got to my waistband. He pulled my skirt completely off and tossed it to the side. Then he slipped his fingers under my panties and to my heat. His fingers found my clit and massaged it softly. I moaned again as he continued to kiss me. "So wet for me already love?" he teased. Then he slipped his fingers inside of me. I gasped and moaned as he pumped then in and out keeping his thumb on my clit. "Fuck Mattheo" I moaned. I felt the coil in my stomach tighten. He went faster as I tightened around his fingers. "Fuck, I'm gonna- c-cum" I stammered. "Cum for me." he whispered. I felt his hot breath on my neck and I finished. He sucked his fingers clean and smirked. "Good girl." he praised. My fingers went to his belt and I began to pull it off. He took my hands. "I want to." I said. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Yes." I replied. He smiled and pulled off his pants and boxers. He lined himself up with me and I dug my nails into his back as he entered me slowly. He thrust himself and I moaned in his mouth as he kissed me. "Fuck faster Mattheo" I said. His thrusts grew faster and faster. His fingers went to my clit and I felt the coil tighten. My toes curled and I scratched his back. "I'm gonna cum" I moaned. "Cum" he said. We finished at the same time and he buried his face in the crook of my neck. "Fuck" he said. He pulled out and laid next to me as we both tried to catch our breath. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Yes," I said, laying on his chest. I traced his scars with my fingers. "You know I'm really fucked up right Veronica?" he asked. I smiled. "I know. So am I." I said. He just smiled. "It's funny that everyone thinks my family is so perfect but if they had any idea what goes on behind closed doors, they would know Harry Potter isn't the only one that needed to be saved." I said. He looked at me with sadness. "But it's ok. Because you saved me." I said. He ran his fingers through my hair. "You saved me too," he said. I nodded and kissed a scar under his collarbone. "I wasn't supposed to love you." he said. I looked up at him. "I wasn't supposed to love anyone. My father was born due to a love potion. That's why he could never feel real love. And so was I. I'm not supposed to feel love." he said. I moved the dark curls from his face. "Consider yourself lucky then" I said. He chuckled. "I do." he said. He kissed me again and pulled me closer.

The next day, I left Mattheo's room. I went to my room and I showered and got dressed. Allison sat on my bed and talked while I got ready. We were all going to Hogsmeade that day. "You seem quiet." she said. I was doing my makeup and thinking. "Yeah." I said. "Why?" she asked. "I had sex with Mattheo. I'm trying to decide if I should tell Draco or not." I said. She clapped her hands. "Way to go girl. Although I am concerned about you fucking the Dark Lords son, I'm glad you aren't scared." she said. I turned around. "I'm sorry, why would I be scared?" I said. Don't say it. "Because of the rape. I thought you would be traumatized." she said. "Get out." I said. "What?" she asked. "Get out!" I yelled. "I didn't mean it as a bad thing V, I just-" she started. I pointed my wand at her and she froze. "Leave." I said. She stood up and ran out. I sat back down and sighed. I am not some traumatized little victim. If she had any idea what I've been through, she'd know that what happened was just another thing I have on my shoulders. A few minutes later, someone knocked on my door. "Go away Allison." I called out. The door opened and Draco walked in. "Allison sent you?" I asked. "Yeah." he said. He sat down on my trunk. "Ronnie, she didn't mean anything by it." he said. "I know." I said. "So why did you get so upset?" he asked. "I don't know." I replied. "Ronnie, come on. Talk to me." he said. "I don't know what to say. I'm not a victim. I don't want people to treat me like I am." I said. "Ok. But you need to talk about what happened. Pretending it didn't happen doesn't make it go away." he said. "I can't." I said. I walked over and sat next to him. "I want to. But I don't know how. Everytime I try, it floods my head. Then I can't get it out. I can still hear their voices, I can smell their sweat, I can taste the blood in my mouth. I just- I don't know what to do." I said, my voice cracked. Draco pulled me into his arms. "It's alright. Hey, we don't have to keep talking about it." he said. I nodded. "I can't get it outta my mind." I said. "What can I do?" he said. I shrugged. Then I thought of it. "I have something, but you're going to say no." I said. He looked confused. "No, I won't. I'll do anything to get your mind off this." he said. I nodded. I took his hand and we walked out. "Where are we going?" he asked as we walked down the halls. I didn't say anything. I didn't want him to back out. Finally we arrived. I opened the door and we walked in. He saw it and his face fell. "No Ronnie, anything but this." he said. "Please." I said. He sighed and sat down.