0 - 2k23 upd.

sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)

you've also come to simp for selever

or you came for ruv or sarv, which is equally good 

thanks for deciding to read this! all i have to say is this will be in all lowercase, and don't worry about bad grammar or super short oneshots!

i accept requests, but here are some ground rules/if you want to see what you can request:

- no smut for sel, since he's literally a minor and dokki says she doesn't want nsfw, for ruv and sarv it's debatable and can be requested

- my angst might be crappy, but i'll accept most prompts unless it's really dark

- the reader will be considered fem unless requested not to be or i say that the reader is gender neutral (but i'm pretty sure most of my oneshots can be read by all gender identities!)

- this is mostly a selever oneshot book, so i won't be taking as many ruv and sarv ones

-lgbtqa+ is allowed! (especially since i'm omnisexual myself) 

-platonic might be very hard for me to write, but I'll try my best!

-i should be able to post at least every two to three days, depending on what's happening in the week and if i have any motivation

-i take nearly all tropes

-if you really want your request to be read, you can dm me or go find my discord, ruv simp™#6666 (if this doesn't work, i most likely changed it, and it can probably be found on my account)

- - - - - - - 

format for when requesting:

who your request is about (ruv,sel,sarv)

fluff, lime, smut, angst, crack or a mix

how long you'd prefer it to be (please don't pick anything over 2000 words if the prompt isn't easy enough to draw out like that. I'd also most likely separate anything over 2000 into 2-3 parts.)

(optional) if you want the reader to be a different gender and what (neopronouns are okay)

the imagine/plot (ex. you and selever get into an argument etc etc) 

(optional) what you want to happen in the end

(optional)what you want the reader to be/personality of the reader (like an angel reader or the reader is intimidating but stupid)

if you want to be tagged when i post the prompt (unnecessary, but i just feel like i should)

- - - - - - - 

otherwise, feel free to simp and request stuff to your imagination! i'll tell you if i ever close requests, and if you're reading this before i make a chapter please drop a req 🥺🥺and i'll make it as soon as i can!

- - - 

yo whats up, it's future vae 😁😁😁

i'm gonna warn yall that the first chapters are in my opinion, mad boring 😖😖but they're the most domestic(?>?>?>?) of them all lmAOO

they get more on crack as you go so 😨just a lil warning for yall

- - - 5/27/23

hey! 

if you're reading this now, i would like to say this is not my best work, and i do not write like this anymore. i do not exactly write for this story anymore, so i'd go all the way to the last chapter where i explain everything before reading :3 thank you!

- - -

word count: 524