↱Chapter 32↲

TW// Death, PTSD, description of injuries, suicidal thoughts, attempted suicide, blood, gruesome detail and mentions of scars

[VERY Gruesome and deep chapter, would recommend skipping if easily triggered by this. Remember you are loved and you matter! I will put a summary at the end for those who skip]

Stay safe <33

Phil

The one day he dreaded each year. The only one out of all the 365 days of the year that could put the older and usually well-composed man onto his knees.

The anniversary of something the man never wished for, something he would never wish upon anyone, not even his worst enemy.

"I love you too"

He blinked away the tears, he never wanted his sons to see him this way; He had managed to convince Will to take Tommy and Ranboo along with Tubbo out for the day and Techno would be doing his own thing, which was probably going to the Library or fencing gym.

He just wanted to be alone.

The sound of three teens rang down the hall, the said teens soon following the sound as they paraded into the kitchen. Tubbo had stayed the night since Puffy was away on work and he didn't want to stay with Clay, not that Phil minded anyway, he enjoyed having another around and hear Tommy and Ranboo's laughs. The lanky teen had been here for a week and a half and he had found his place quickly, the older one was glad.

Toby hated staying home alone since the incident with his father, who had shown up while Puffy was away for the night with work and Clay was at football practice. Phil and his sons didn't enjoy having to separate them, they ended up keeping Toby at theirs until Clay returned home, who was furious that his mum's ex-husband tried to take his brother away.

Tommy came down first, his blonde hair bouncing on top of his head and clearly grumpy. Ranboo and Tubbo followed suit, both with smiles and a welcoming aura. The older man was happy to see that the duo-haired teen had found his place fairly easy, and tonight he would be going out with Tommy to have dinner and meet the rest of his friends.

"Morning Phil" Boo smiled as he took a seat at the kitchen island. The older blonde smiled as the other two took a seat, he still couldn't believe how tall that kid was. Why were all his son's giants?

"Morning you three. Tea?"

"Coffee?" Tommy asked eagerly. For the past month, he had been trying non-stop to try coffee, however, the older's of the house knew otherwise and the kid was already too energetic not that and they agreed to not give him any until he moves out.

"Nope" His father retorted as he poured some milk into two of the three mugs. Tommy groaned as he was passed a mug of hot chocolate, Toby getting the same and Ranboo gratefully taking the English breakfast tea.

"But Phil" He dragged out the 'i'

"Not today, Child"

Tommy shut his mouth and began to drink the hot beverage, he wasn't ungrateful, he just really wanted to try coffee. A brunette with fluffy hair and a burgundy beanie came down the stairs, heading for the dish and picking up his keys.

"Dropping you three at the cinemas, the appointment got moved to this morning. I'll pick you up after the movie and then we'll get lunch, okay?" He spat out as he picked up the mug of coffee his father made for him, taking a rather long sip. The three teens quickly waved goodbye and followed the older out the door.

Wilbur had begun to stand up for himself so Techno and Phil felt a bit better with leaving the two alone. If she ever attempted to hurt him again he said he would report her and stand his ground.