↱Chapter 24↲

TW// mentions of ED and abuse

Tommy

"I'm thinking of fostering another boy," His father said suddenly while at the table. A new kid? Why?

"What's his name?" Wilbur smiled. He had been doing a lot better over the past two weeks, telling his dad was the best decision he ever could've made. Phil had confiscated all the weed and the lighter Will owned, he handed it over with pleasure. Though the blonde man was upset to hear his son had been doing drugs, he wasn't too hard on him, understanding he thought it would help him.

"Ranboo Enderian"

"Like the Minecraft mob?" Tommy asked, genuinely curious if that's what his dad had actually said. Enderian was another word for Enderman.

"Yes, like the mob"

"What the fuck?" Phil rolled his eyes playfully at his son's remark before continuing

"He's turning 17 in August and he's new to the system. He's been in three homes because they are very selective of where to put him"

"How come?" Techno asked, finally adding his own input and tone to the conversation.

"He has short-term memory loss," Phil said bluntly, there was no beating around the bush. Suddenly, Tommy felt pity for the older kid. That must be hard, he couldn't imagine living without remembering stuff as simple as names. "I've contacted his social worker and she's open to coming to check out our home but I wanted to check with you boys first. If you don't think we're ready for yet another kid, then I'll let her know"

"I think we're ready... right?" The Anteater-hater said softly, he didn't want his brothers to think they were pressured to say yes. Techno nodded with a small smile, the final end was up to Tommy. Did he want a new kid around?

Phil and his brothers made his life so much better, maybe they could do the same for this kid. Maybe Tommy could repay the kindness the Watson's showed him and help the kid.

"Sure, if we can help him as you guys helped me..." He hoped this kid wouldn't be a prick.

"Then it's settled. I'll get in contact with Rae and see what we can do" The older man smiled before going back to his food. Tommy still had smaller portions than everyone else, he had gotten better and was able to actually stomach the food. He opened up to Toby about it and the boy understood wholeheartedly, everyone was patient with the blonde and he was thankful.

******

The house was clean, the boys were clean and all three of the Watson sons were in their rooms, waiting for the father to call them down to introduce themselves. Not only would it be Rae, the social worker that Phil was talking to about Ranboo, but it would also be Ranboo himself.

Tommy had been told by Phil the night before that they were very selective with Ranboo because of his memory. But to be fair, the guy's dad had been abusing him for years and Ranboo couldn't remember he was hurting him, and his dad was the reason for his memory loss.

He felt bad for the guy.

Tommy sat in his room. Well, what was going to be his room for the next week if this went well. It was decided that because Techno was going off to college soon, and had the biggest room of the three children, Tommy and his brother were to swap rooms, and then Tommy would share with Ranboo. It would only be for two months and then if they wanted, Ranboo could move into Techno's new-old room.

There was a knock at the door and Phil's voice calling for his sons. One by one, they all exited their rooms and walked down together. Wilbur wore his usual yellow jumper with a burgundy beanie and jeans while Techno had a white shirt, jeans, and a red jacket, and finally, Tommy wore his signature red and white baseball shirt and khaki cargo shorts.

A lady with brown hair and a red casual dress came around the corner, followed by Phil, and then, who he assumed was, Ranboo.

The boy was tall and lanky, Tommy guessed about 6'6". He had a white undershirt and red coral Hawaiian shirt along with black jeans. His eyes were light grey and he had long, half-black, half-white hair. He carried a brown leather book in his hands and he clearly looked nervous.

"And these are my boys" Phil gestured to the three tall teens who towered him. As he introduced them, he pointed so Ranboo and Rae would know who is who. "This is Techno, my oldest, Wilbur, and then Tommy, who joined us a few months ago." He smiled warmly

"H-Hi" Ranboo spoke. He had a deep voice like Techno's but instead of a monotone, it was calming and clearly showed his emotion. He was scared.

"Pleasure to meet you Ranboo" Will smiled energetically. He had a lot of energy lately, Techno suggests it's because his daughter is barely three months away and it's the dad-side of him beginning to come out. They had a name picked out for both genders before they split, he just hoped Sally would stick to their plan.

Phil showed their two guests around and explained that if Ranboo would be okay with it and he chose them, he would be rooming with Tommy. The blonde managed to keep his swearing to a very low number, only cussing when he stubbed his two, but even then it was only a whisper.

Tommy had noticed things the lanky teenager would do; Talk to himself, write things in his book, fidget and squeeze his eyes shut. This kid is weird. He didn't hate Ranboo, but he didn't know if he liked him just yet.

The blonde got a weird vibe from the kid.

Soon enough, they had toured the house and backyard, Phil showing off the pool, tree, and nice terrance where they have hosted many people in the past 6 months, such as Sam and his mum, and even Ant and his family. Tommy was thankful that Red joined them that time.

Phil and Rae were discussing some stuff in his office, leaving the three Watson's and their possible new addition. The silence was the only sound heard for a few awkward moments before Techno decided to be the one to break it.

"Ranboo"

"Hm?" He responded, looking up quickly at the oldest of the group.

"Tell us about yourself, please, we'd love to get to know you" He tried to be as welcoming to the boy as he could be, but he wasn't exactly the most welcoming. He didn't take very kindly to Tommy, to begin with, and he wanted to change that.

"Tell you about me?" Ranboo said. His voice mildly quaking with fear, scared he'll be judged. All eyes were on him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1,130

Memory boy POG
Felt like uploading early so :))

Also, I wanted to share this drawing I did lol:

Don't forget to vote!
Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever