↱Chapter 12↲

TW// talk about weight

Tommy

Class had finally ended, math dragging out longer than it should have. Tommy shoved his books into his bag, glad that the weekend was one day closer.

It had since been a week since Tommy had first visited Charlie, who now was in a new home which he is happy and enjoying. He is to start at a new school next week and was in constant contact with Tommy, never wishing to leave the boy again.

It had now been a month since he had arrived at the Watson household, and though things were still awkward between Tommy and Techno, it was a good home which the boy really loved. He even went as far as to call both Techno and Wilbur his brothers when he was visiting Charlie, granted he hadn't referred to them that way since.

The rain poured out outside, thunder and lightning crashing down as it echoed through the halls. Techno, Tommy and Tubbo all met at the front door to the school, watching as Will ran to his car, his school blazer over his head as an umbrella.

Toby had begun to ride with Will since Clay was either going out or staying at school for practice. But in Jack Manifold's words, "The only practice he is doing is George"

Will's blue car pulled up, and before the three boys knew it, they were all sitting in the car, all soaked by the rain.

Toby ran across the street into his house, as the other three all walked in, water dripping from their hair. Tommy sighed as he walked into his room and grabbed his pajamas. Sure, it was only 3:15 pm, but did he care?

He walked into the bathroom and placed the clothes onto space next to the sink as he grabbed a towel out of his cupboard. He turned on the shower and watched the water as it heated up. He took off his shirt, catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He sighed.

He had gained weight.

Generally, in a normal situation, it was a good thing. But for Tommy? It was bad. He tried to push it to the back of his mind as he jumped into the shower.

Thunder and lightning crashed and banged, a furious storm outside, almost as if the gods were angry.

Tommy sighed as he let his thoughts take over.

This past month had been the best of his life. He couldn't deny that any longer. He was happy. He had friends, a life, happiness... and a family, he had people who cared for him; Phil, Techno, Wilbur, Toby, Sam, Jack, Fundy, hell even Karl and Alex. Not to mention, he had begun talking to Velvet and another boy called Ponk, who was a bit odd but he wasn't one to judge.

Velvet had told him that everyone just called him Red due to his hair and it being his favourite colour, so, that's what Tommy did; Called him Red... and called him a friend.

He smiled at the thought, the thought of how he actually had friends beside Charlie. People he could call, message, see and hang out with at all times, people who cared for him and didn't make him feel bad.

He turned off the shower and quickly got changed.

He exited the room, shoving his uniform into the hamper in the bathroom ready to be washed tomorrow afternoon. Laundry days were Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday.

He was about to open his door to his room when there was a huge flash of light, followed by a bang and the lights turning off almost instantly.

"Shit"

Wilbur came out of his room, guitar in his hand and a pencil tucked behind his ear.

"Not now" He complained.