↱Chapter 16↲

One thing was on the blonde's mind, and one thing alone... or more so, name.

Charlie Slimecicle

Charlie was living locally with a new family who have shown the glasses-wearing boy nothing but kindness. Sure, his right arm was still in a cast and he still had a few evident bruises and scratches, but either way; the boy was happy, nothing fazed him anymore.

Charlie would be going to Tommy's school and would be in the year above, granted he was turning 17 this year. The blonde couldn't wait to introduce him to Tubbo, Jack, Alex, and Fundy.

For once, Tommy was actually excited to go to school, which surprised Phil.

Tommy ran down the stairs, eager to see his friend in good health. They were going to be picking him up, causing them to leave a few minutes earlier as Charlie's house was on the other side of the neighborhood.

"Woah," Techno said, nearly colliding with the young boy "Slow down Tommy" He rolled his eyes and made his way up the stairs, the troublesome boy dumped his bag at the edge of the kitchen island and sat at a barstool, awaiting the older two.

"Ready for your exams?" Phil smiled as he poured himself a cup of coffee. He was dressed smart and was clearly still trying to wake up.

"Exams?" Tommy's head shot up. Fuck! I have a History exam today! "Fuck, I didn't study for my History! I was busy with English! No!"

"Oh Tommy" Phil scoffed with next-to-no disappointment, just an amused tone laced in his voice "When do you have History?"

"Uhhh" Tommy exited the Twitter app and opened up his timetable "1:00, I have a Math one today as well?! FUCK"

"Tommy!" Phil laughed.

He had spent all of the weekend talking to Toby and Sam and writing his English essay that he had completely forgotten that he had exams for the following three days. PE and Languages being tomorrow, he would fail, just to clarify.

"When's your music?" Will asked, emerging from the downstairs bathroom as Techno had taken the one upstairs.

"Thursday, I know that one" The brown-haired teen just nodded his head as he walked into the kitchen, also grabbing the pot of coffee but instead putting it into a travel mug.

"If you need to borrow my piano, let me know okay?" Will smiled as Tommy just hummed in response.

******

21. 23. 25. 27.

Tommy opened the car door, leaving his bag in the back seat as Will put down his window, leaning his arm out. The house was only one story and covered in older bricks. It wasn't the fanciest house, but it was still cute and quaint.

The blinds in the window from the front shifted, before the door opened, revealing a young boy, maybe around 7 or 8. He had strawberry-blonde hair and his pajamas on, which had pigs.

"Hello!" The boy said excitedly. Tommy smiled and waved awkwardly, unsure of how to talk to kids. They always made him uncomfortable, even when he was that age. A young woman, maybe late 30s, walked out of the back room and into the hallway, where Tommy was standing.

"Oh! You must be Tommy?" She had thick, black-rimmed glasses. Again, the boy stayed silent and just nodded. "Charlie! Your friends here"

There was a loud noise before a light brown-haired boy with green eyes and black glasses came into view. His uniform was done nicely, clearly trying to look presentable.

"Tommy! Hey!" He smiled, shoving one bag strap up into his right shoulder.

"Hey, Will and Techno are in the car" he motioned out towards the car where the older boys sat.

"Right, See you later Christine" Charlie waved as he pushed past the younger boy. "Bye Michael"

"Bye Charlie!" He turned his back and began to walk down the driveway next to his old friend.

"You like it here? They treat you well?" Tommy questioned, knowing Charlie wouldn't lie to him if he wasn't safe. His friend just gave a small laugh

"Yeah, yeah I really like it. Christine is lovely and James is a really cool guy, he wants to teach and play a few video games with me and Michael is energetic." He paused when they got to the car. "I think I found my home Tommy" he smiled with love, to which Tommy responded, walking around to the other side and getting in.

"Ayup Charlie!" Will greeted as he took the car out of park and put up his window.

"Hello Will, Techno" The American smiled.

"Hallo"

******

Tommy managed to convince the principal to let him show Charlie around, allowing him to skip out on PE for the day. He felt bad for leaving Tubbo as they were the only ones in their group in that class, but at least Red and Purpled were there... maybe they could keep him company?

Since the Blondes' arrival, he had a good grasp on the school blueprints. He took Charlie around the school blocks and helped him navigate where his classes would be situated. Tommy came to the conclusion that he needed to introduce him to Eret as he was in his classes. He could easily do that at lunch.

The two had managed to make the hour-long tour go across like a breeze as they had been catching up and laughing the whole time, a teacher even having to tell them to shush.

The bell rang, telling Tommy it was time for his Math exam. He cursed aloud before telling Charlie he'd meet him at the Cafeteria, where he had shown him and was pretty close to his current class.

The blonde swerved past students, trying to get to his class quicksmart so he would be able to quickly go over his formulae sheet.

He walked in, only to find Toby and his cousin, Foolish sitting down in separated seats. Toby looked up from his own revision sheet and smiled as his best friend took his seat next to him.

"Hey! Why weren't you in PE?" He inquired. He was totally gonna lie and say his mind didn't tell him that Tommy had gotten kidnapped on his way to class. "I got some notes for you"

"Hey, yeah, I was showing the new kid around. I'll introduce you later, he's an old friend so it'd mean a lot of you got to know him, you know?" He pulled out the pale yellow sheet, pencil, and rubber.

"Oh! I can't wait to meet him" he smiled

The teacher walked in and settled down the class, before handing out the exams and getting ready to tell them to start

"Good luck Tubzo" Tommy whispered

"Good luck Tommy"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1,097

Short one! Also felt like double-updating :))

Don't forget to vote!

Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever