↱Chapter 19↲

MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM SO PLEASE READ MY END A/N :))

—————————————————————
Tw// Implied sexual content

Clay

"I'm not Gay!" The blonde yelled at his brother. Toby only shrunk in his seat sheepishly, scared of his brother.

Only moments before the two were quietly sitting in the kitchen, Toby sat on the phone with Tommy and Jack while Clay made himself a pot of coffee when Jack had made a joke about him and George.

That irked the older teen.

Yes; fine. He had been seeing George. The cheerleader was openly gay and proud, while Clay was a closeted bisexual and only George and Sapnap knew, never would he tell the school, it could ruin his reputation.

People around the school had their speculations about the teen, he would always deny it though, and he would continue until he graduated; only a year and a half, that would be easy right? ...Right?

He stormed out of the room. He was tired of it, he knew what his brother's friends said about him. He picked up his phone and car keys. His mother would be home any minute and he already knew his snitch of a little brother would tell her that he yelled at him.

He pulled out of the driveway and headed in a too familiar direction. The next few minutes went away in a blur, his mind racing a million miles per hour. He couldn't stand people, especially his brother.

He pulled up in front of a one-story, brick house. He unlocked the car door and headed for a window. He knocked on the glass, waiting patiently for a certain brunette. The curtains shifted, revealing an older teen wearing a black shirt, a smile creeping on the teen's face as he saw the blonde. He lifted up the glass and offered his hands, which Clay happily took as he lifted himself up and through the gap.

Clay took down his hood as he looked at George.

"Hey" He smiled sweetly. The only one that could weaken the teen's defenses was the head cheerleader. The two had been friends for years, since primary school, and when the blonde had developed a crush on his friend, he was scared and buried deep within himself. When George came out as gay to Clay and Nick when the trio was 15, Clay's feelings reemerged and he soon found himself rediscovering himself.

"Hey, What brings you here?" George smirked as he sat down on his bed, motioning for Clay to join him.

"Had to get away from Toby" The brunette sighed, grabbing his lover's hand and holding it tightly. The younger smiled at the touch.

"You yelled at him again didn't you?" George asked, intertwining his fingers with Clays. George liked Toby, he was a sweet kid. He just nodded as George continued "Why do you hate him so much?" A sense of concern laced his voice.

Clay didn't exactly have an answer for him. He never knew why. Nick and Luke both suggested it was a sense of jealousy towards Toby, since Clay was adopted, he felt less of a connection to his mother than Toby did with her. Alyssa suggested it was just a way for Clay to deal with his own emotions, and because Toby was not only younger and shorter but more emotional and sensitive, it made him an easy target.

"I don't know George..." The blonde said meekly. He wasn't as rude and put-together as he let everyone believe, in reality; He was just a normal teenager with his own struggles.

"Okay," George said sweetly, running a hand through the blonde's hair softly. He wasn't going to pry, only let Clay talk when he was ready.

"He made a joke," He started, the brunette hummed as he continued to play with the boy's fingers. He leaned his head on Clay's shoulder and looked at the younger with his beautiful brown eyes. God, he's so beautiful. "He was on the phone with his friends... One of them made a joke and he repeated it aloud as he laughed, I think he forgot I was next to him."