↱Chapter 26↲

A/N
I will be using the name 'Tyler' for Techno because he isn't comfortable with people using his first name so for any confusion- this is why
—————————————————-
TW// Violence & Bullying

Technoblade

One more exam. Three days. Two more nights' worth of studying and he'd be home free.

Techno sucked in a long breath before exhaling as he looked down at his book. English. He knew it would pass no matter what, it was not only his best subject but he was the top English student in the school.

He tried to keep his focus on the words on the pages of the textbook, but he couldn't. He didn't know if it was ADHD or his lack of sleep or even both but he knew it wouldn't do him any good to stay there.

Reluctantly, he stood up and walked over to his bed, instantly collapsing onto the soft mattress. He looked over at his clock, 03:47 am. He needed some sleep. He rolled onto his side and stared at the blank, white wall.

There wasn't a sound throughout the entire house, he could only hear Phil's snores. He didn't snore loud, it was just audible through the walls.

******

The giggles of young boys filled the hallways. The children seemed too happy given their predicament. Abandoned. Lonely. Orphans.

Tyler was left on the doorstep of the orphanage when he was only a few months old, he never bothered to think about his parents. There wasn't a point if they didn't want him. The only thing he knew about his heritage was that he was American, that was it.

The five-year-old boy had short brown hair, black glasses, and brown eyes, his left eye having a big scar just below it that followed down his cheek.

To put it simply, he was a scrawny kid no one wanted to mess with. He wasn't afraid of a fight and was almost too mature for his age.

He walked the halls alone. He didn't have any friends and he didn't need them either, everyone would just leave anyway. He held his only personal item, it was left with him when he was left on the doorstep, a stuffed polar bear named Steve. Steve was the only friend Tyler needed and that was that.

The workers of the home weren't very fond of the brown-haired boy, always getting in trouble and hurting the other boys. He was only defending the defenceless.

"Leave me alone please!"

Tyler turned the corner, following the voice as the young boy called out for help. He begged for the boys to stop. He couldn't find him. Where was the boy? The brunette searched the halls, he wanted to no, he needed to help him.

At last, Tyler curved a corner to find a boy, seemingly his age with fluffy brown hair and big round glasses perched upon his nose.

Speeding up, Tyler shoved the bullies to the ground with force. Mark and Jack. He knew them too well. They were horrible, constantly picking on the newcomers or the more vulnerable to make themselves feel better. They were both 10, leaving them to be five years older, and had been here for as long as the brunette could remember.

"Get away from him" Tyler grabbed the kid by the arm and shoved him to the side, away from the Irish and American boys.

"Come on Ty, join the fun" Jack sneered with a smirk. He reached for the boy behind, only to be shoved by the younger boy once again

"I said; get away from him" he repeated, he wasn't going to back down without a fight.

"You're no fun Ty-Ty" Mark mocked as he turned and left, Jack close behind him. They both laughed and mocked the two boys that they left behind.