↱Chapter 29↲

Ranboo

He didn't know where he was, only that Rae said he was going to stay with them for a while. Who were they though? The car pulled into the driveway, Rae picking up one of Ranboo's bags from the back. The one with his clothes and such, while Boo held onto the heaviest of the two, the one filled to the brim of 10 or so leather-bound books which all held the same purpose.

Memories.

The duo-haired teen looked around the room he was currently standing in, a younger blonde teen behind him. Bunk Beds sat off to the left side of the room next to a window that overlooked the street and the houses. A blue car driving past. Under the window sat a desk fitted with a PC and covered in books and notes, clearly already occupied by someone. Another desk sat on the opposite side next to the door and was as empty as a desert, however, a PC was fitted onto it as well. In Between the two sat a long drawer which was two rows with four draws on both. A brown bean bag sat in the corner of the side of the window along with posters and figurines decorating that half of the room.

The top bunk had clearly been slept in.

The blonde behind gently pushed past Ranboo and raised his arms as he turned around and smiled awkwardly yet proudly.

"Welcome to our man-cave!" He yelled, causing the taller teen to flinch. He gripped the leather book in his hands tightly, engraved it read 'do not read'

He looked around once again, his eyes focusing on an empty bookshelf next to the empty desk. Tommy followed the older teens eyes and frowned slightly

"Dad told me that Rae said you write and read books so a shelf where you could keep them would be good or whatever" He tried to play it off, but in reality, he was interested in what was in those books. Ranboo looked down at Tommy, grey eyes meeting sky blue and smiled an awkward smile. He walked over to the shelf and ran his finger on one

"Thank you..."

"Tommy"

"Thank you, Tommy" It was the first time the teen had spoken, he felt bad about forgetting Tommy's name but he was going to try and remember all the names of the people that lived in the house, it was the least he could do.

Rae was downstairs with Phil and the older two, he didn't know what they were talking about but he couldn't remember if he cared or not. She said she'd be visiting every few days to check on him, he just couldn't remember what days she had said. He had it written down though.

He had said goodbye to Sykkuno this morning and told him he'd see him soon. The streamer laughed and said as much as he loved the boy, he didn't want to see him again. It was almost as if he knew that the Watsons were perfect for him.

He took his bag off his shoulders, landing with a thud. The books were weighing it down. Ranboo unzipped the black and white canvas bag, Tommy watching in awe as he looked at all of the books. They all looked alike except had different dates written on the spine. The tall teen began to shove them onto the shelf.

"There's like 20 of them!" Tommy exclaimed

"I forget things a lot so I write them down and refer back to them if I need to later, hence the names" The duo-coloured teen explained cautiously. Tommy watched from the side, he reached for the one Ranboo was holding, taking it slowly. The older teen allowed it as the younger opened it and read the first page.

"The boys at the home dyed my hair with bleach. I lost the same colour of hair I shared with my mother. Rae is taking me to fix it tomorrow and I will be living with her and her roommate.

I might not go back to brown, maybe this was for the best...

Friends:
Harvey TapL
Rae
Sykkuno
Corpse (That's his nickname I gave him!!)