↱Chapter 28↲

TW// pills & emotional/verbal abuse

Techno

"Good morning!" Tommy chirped as he walked downstairs. He had woken up in an extremely happy mood.

"Shush" Will said as he covered his ears with his hands and beanie. "Too loud"

"Here," Phil laughed as he placed a glass of water and two panadol pills in front of him, which the musician graciously accepted.

"You're the one who decided to drink," Techno remarked from the lounge, looking up from his book. He was awake at 6 am from the voices in his head. He had had them since he was young. They were part of the reason why he picked fights, to keep them at bay.

"Yeah, thanks for the shocking reminder" Will said sarcastically.

"Alright!" Phil clapped, causing Will to wince and protest to the loud noises, their father choosing to ignore him "Today, we are swapping your rooms around and putting in an extra bed into Tommy's. So, Tommy, your stuff will be on the one side okay?" The blonde nodded. He actually suggested bunk beds as they take up less space, but Phil didn't know how Ranboo would respond to that.

"Can we please have bunk beds?"

"Tommy-"

"It would take up so much less space!" The child whined

"God your such a gremlin child" Will sneered as he took a sip of his warm coffee, preparing himself for the loud shouts of the boy beside him

"I AM NOT A CHILD! I AM A MAN" He shouted, Wilbur, winced greatly as his headache slowly got worse with each syllable.

"Please shut up" he whimpered. He wasn't in the mood to fight, he just wanted his hangover to be gone. Tommy stopped, instantly feeling a tad bit bad for Will, but he deserved it. He was being a dick.

"Enough you two" Phil groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose, he was over their bickering. How Will came up with 'Gremlin child' was beyond the older man. "Continuing on from that... Yes, Tommy, I will allow bunk beds" Tommy silently cheered "I spoke to Rae and she said that Ranboo was fine with bunk beds as long as he had the bottom one-"

"I was going to take the top anyway"

"-so you and I are going to go and get them while these two clean out Techno's room into the hallway and when we get back we'll clear yours and do the swap"

Wilbur groaned, mainly from his headache but also because of the labour he was having to endure today.

"Last night was such a bad night to get drunk" Phil hummed at his son's words before picking up the car keys. He waved Tommy over, the teen shoved his hands into his jumper's pockets and followed after his father. Techno and Wilbur were left alone in the kitchen.

The older of the two placed his younger brother's dishes into the sink and began to head upstairs. He heard Wilbur groan once again as the stool moved against the floor followed by heavy footsteps on the wooden stairs.

The two quickly got to work. They shoved Tech's clothes over the railings, lifted his drawers into the area between the twin's doors and shoved everything else aside, leaving only the bed frame to be dismantled so it could be rebuilt in the next room.

Techno would be lying if he said he wasn't a little saddened he had to leave this room. It had been his since the moment he moved into the big home. The memories he held here helped form who he was.

All the times he would let Will brush his hair when he was sad... when he would hide Tommy away up with him while his brother and father fought downstairs... when he would distract himself from the outside world... and when he received an email from an unknown mailer only weeks prior claiming to be his mother.