↱Chapter 22↲

One glorious month of being an official Watson, and what could Tommy say? He loved it.

He finally met Phil's parents, who live further away, and he thinks he made a good impression. Wilbur and Phil began to work on rebuilding their relationship, and it was going well, although Sally and Wilbur broke up. They were still going to raise their child, they just wouldn't be together. Tommy's panic attacks began to subside a bit and could finally get through a violent film without his breathing speeding up.

Clay came out to the school publicly by walking into the school and kissing George as soon as he saw him, no hesitation, and it was safe to say that nothing changed, he was still the captain of the football team and popular. He and George were finally able to start a public relationship.

As for Alex and Karl, they too, began to date, except in a polyamorous relationship with Nick. No one saw that coming. They were all happy though, so everyone else was happy, both Alex and Nick adored Karl and the boy adored his boyfriends in return.

Toby and Clay still had a rocky relationship, but it seemed that the younger boy wasn't as scared of his older brother as he once was.

Techno and Wilbur would graduate in a few weeks and then Techno would be off to college for English, Wilbur choosing to stay behind to care for his future daughter. Yeah, he found out he was having a daughter and he was over the moon.

Now, Tommy sat in Jack Manifolds 'cave' alongside his closest and best friends. It consisted of the usual five boys plus their new additions, Charlie and Foolish. Occasionally, Grayson, better known as Purpled, would join the boys on their adventures, he was an odd one but nevertheless funny and nice, plus he was freakishly good at Bedwars.

They had Jack's Nintendo switch hooked up to the TV with Mario Kart, using Foolish's joysticks from his own to have a race of four. It was safe to say that Tommy was dominating them all. Alex was rambling in Spanish while Grayson laughed as the blonde won yet another round against Jack, Charlie, and Tubbo. The boy laughed victoriously as the other groaned. No one could beat this kid.

"I'm gonna start cursing you man" Alex sneered as Tommy picked up his can of coke, laughing at his friend.

"Let's face it, Tommy is as good at Mario kart as I am with Bedwars" Grayson started nodding towards the boy. Fundy turned around to face the dirty blonde haired kid in the purple

"Rub it in why don't you?" His Dutch accent stands out. The boys laughed as another race began, this time it was Grayson, Alex, Foolish, and Fundy.

The whole race Foolish was in first with Fundy and Purpled close on his tail, and Alex in dead last as he cursed out in Spanish and English, the other four boys watching were in hysterics as Foolish kept rambling on and making weird noises, Alex was yelling, and Fundy's screams. Grayson stayed silent the entire time.

The black-haired boy was victorious, yelling out as Fundy launched at him, spitting out random words which didn't sound English or Dutch as Foolish laughed. Toby laughed at his cousin as he watched the orange-haired boy tackle him to the floor of pillows, Jack and Charlie quickly ducking out of the way.

As the group was watching and laughing at Fundy's failed attempts to attack Foolish, Tommy's phone buzzed, he glanced over briefly. Realizing it was from Phil, he read the message.

Dad :)
Dinner at 7, be home before, please.
Techno ready to pick you up if needed

Tommy
Foolish will be dropping Toby, Charlie,
and me home at 6:30 pm. I Will let
you know when leaving Jack's

Dad :)
All good mate. Love you

Tommy looked up to see a tired-out fox boy and laughing 'god'. Inside joke between the group.

"Alright, one more round before you four have to go?" Asked Jack, already handing Tommy his joystick. With a shit-eating smirk, Tommy looked over at Foolish, who just nodded with a big smile on his face.

"Wanna make a bet?" Foolish offered, Tommy's smirk grew as he agreed.

It was decided that if Tommy won, Foolish would take the group out to dinner and pay, and if Foolish won, Tommy would have to learn Foolish's shift dance in real life and make a Tik Tok.

The round had two players, and the stakes were high. Half the boys cheering on Foolish and the other half of Tommy. The two best of the group racing to not only see who is best but for the bet. Tommy did NOT want to learn a stupid dance and do a fucking tik tok. He'd rather die.

The room was filled with cheers and loud yells as the final race began, the more intense the atmosphere became. The two were neck and neck, Foolish would get a second ahead, then Tommy, and then Foolish again.

Alex started cheering for the black-haired male by singing as Grayson whooped in encouragement for the blonde. Toby tried to distract his cousin to allow his best friend to get the dub.

Laughter surrounded the room amongst groans of defeat as Tommy was victorious, and all thanks to Tubbo, who had managed to distract his cousin for the one-second opening that the mud-eater needed to get the win. Foolish accepted his defeat and now awaited the day he would take his friends out to dinner, which he had a feeling would be in the coming days.

******

"And then I won!" Tommy laughed as he explained the events of tonight to his family. Will laughed along as Phil simply smiled. The pink-haired teen was buried in his room as he crammed for his final exams, his final grade meant everything for his future.

He had been accepted into his dream college, 8 hours away by drive, and had a scholarship. Techno was accepted into the English literature course and he couldn't be anymore but thankful. And his family couldn't be prouder of him. Yes, Wilbur was jealous, but still proud of his twin, maybe even more so than his father and little brother.

"Proud of you mate," his father said as he stood up and collected his son's plates. As the brunette and blonde stood up from the table to help clean up, Techno came down the stairs, his glasses still perched on his nose. He had dark bags under his eyes, worse than usual. He clutched a glass cup and plate in his hands, Phil extended his arms for the crockery as he gave a small laugh "You look like shit Techno"

"Thanks, dad" he replied sarcastically in his monotone voice, it was hard to tell when he was joking or not. Techno looked dead, to say the least, it was clear he was tired but wouldn't lay down.

"You're joining us for a movie" Phil stated as he turned on the dishwasher, Techno tried to object but his father was quick to silence him and pointed at the lounge, where Wilbur and Tommy were now sitting as the two flipped through Netflix deciding on a movie.

Reluctantly, the older teenager joined his younger brothers in the lounge. After a few minutes of back and forth, and Phil finally sitting down to join his sons, the sand-eater and mud-eater finally decided on 'Avengers: Infinity War'.

Techno could barely keep his eyes open, struggling. Will looked at his brother who sat to his left and smiled softly. He moved closer to him, Techno finally caving as he leaned on the brunette's shoulder and closed his eyes.

He barely made it ten minutes into the film.

Will removed the glasses off his brother's face, not wanting them to be crushed, and passed them to Tommy, motioning for him to place them on the coffee table in front. Will adjusted his own round glasses on his face as he relaxed further into the lounge and admired his family with a smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1,339

Little wholesome one for you lot <3
I also felt like updating again so, enjoy peoples of the interwebs!

Feedback is welcomed!
Don't forget to vote!

-Ever