↱Chapter 27↲

TW// Mild Alcohol use

Tommy

He clapped for his brothers as they collected their awards. They were done. He watched as Techno collected his honours award for English, ranking number one out of not only his year but the school. Wilbur gained an award for music, even though his attendance was horrible before the blonde's arrival. Nevertheless, He was proud of both his brothers.

He and Phil probably clapped and whooped the loudest, a few parents and other students giving them weird looks.

Wilbur looked so relieved when he and Techno finally met back up with their family, Phil engulfing his sons in a proud hug. Techno took off his graduation hat and robes as soon as the family got to the car, he got into the front seat, beating Wilbur, and immediately his head fell back into the headrest, a huge sigh escaping his lips.

"You said it for us both" Will laughed as he shut his door, his robe now off, leaving the teenager to wear a pair of blue jeans, a black shirt, a brown beanie, and a brown coat. He looked like a villain.

Phil started the car, redirecting the boys home.

******

"I really don't want to," Tommy laughed as Phil fought with Techno in the room next to the bathroom. The whole time the boy was in the shower all he could hear was Techno complaining about going to the school dance.

"It's your last one. You're going." Phil retorted. He knew Techno hated functions, but it was his last school dance and he wanted his son to have a good memory and not regret it later down the line.

"I'll even braid your hair for you Bladey" Wilbur laughed as he mocked his brother. Where did he come from? Tommy shook his head and continued to shove on his pyjamas.

He exited the room and looked to his right to see Will leaning on his brother's doorway in a white button-up and black dress pants.

"Posh Wilbur" Tommy raised an eyebrow as the brunette turned to look at the voice, a smirk on his lips. "Never thought I'd see that"

"Oh shove off" he replied playfully, ruffling the blonde's hair.

Techno finally gave in, tired of hearing his father's comments and brothers' snickers from outside the door.

At last, Phil had his eldest sons downstairs along with his youngest. He was forcing his sons to have some photos were taken in the front yard, the nicest part of the house as that's where the plants were and gave a nice backdrop.

"Alright Tommy, stand in between them" Phil smiled at his youngest

"What? I'm in my pyjamas!" The blonde complained. Techno wore a nice black suit and pink tie while Will was in his button-up and dress pants, compared to Tommy who was wearing a creeper shirt and long pants with TNT and creeper faces on them. Wilbur laughed as the older blonde nudged the younger into place.

He stood there awkwardly, both his older brothers standing just behind him, Will's hand on Tommy's shoulder and a smile while Techno held his straight face.

Phil gave up years ago trying to get him to smile for photos.

******

"Alright, what do you wanna do now that it's just the two of us?" Phil asked as he and Tommy made it back inside. Wilbur decided to drive themselves to the dance rather than annoying their father with it. Techno would just drive home if Will drank, simple.

Though the two were now of age, their birthday being two weeks ago, Techno didn't have any interest in drinking. If anything, wine would be his thing.