↱Chapter 30↲

TW// underage drinking, mentions of verbal, emotional and physical abuse & manipulation

George

"Bullshit!" Sapnap complained as he hit the steering wheel. The blonde and brunette laughed at their friends' antics, he was so sensitive. "Let's just do this so we can go get Karl and Bad please and then get wasted even more"

"Yeah yeah, don't whine about it you baby" George giggled as the car pulled into Clay's driveway. They got out and immediately Nick was bringing the older man into a headlock and rubbing his hair "Sapnap!"

"Don't whine about it you baby" he quoted

"Alright Nick, leave him alone"

"Your boyfriend always saves your beautiful ass"

"Please don't start that," Gogy complained. The two younger men laughed as they went inside the house. He took a step forward before feeling eyes watching him. He froze and slowly looked around, finally finding the pair of eyes. There in Tommy's window stood a tall figure with split-dye black and white, the cheerleader smiled warmly and waved, to which the figure recipotated.

George found it cute. He remembered Clay telling him Tommy did the same thing when he first arrived at the Watson house. He knew of the not-so-rumour that the Watson's were fostering a new teenager, anytime someone would ask Tommy would say the same thing.

"I dunno, some older kid, innit?"

Eret had tried to get more out of him, she wasn't very successful but managed to squeeze a little something out of him. She was quirky like that - Managing to get stuff out of people was her specialty.

"He has a traumatic past, only been in the system for the past 8 months and they were very picky about where they put the kid"

The brunette couldn't make out many features apart from the obvious, but he wore a white shirt and what looked to be an unbuttoned-pink Hawaiian shirt. George ignored the door opening behind him and the calls for his name as he looked at the kid. Should I introduce myself?

"Babe!"

"Huh?" George turned around to be faced with his lover. His blonde hair falling over his eyes and eyebrow piercing shining in the sun, his emerald eyes looking into the brunettes heterochromia ones. One blue and one brown, he was bullied for years, that's why he began to wear the clout goggles that Nick had gotten him when was 12. Now they were just a part of his look, always sitting on top of his brown hair.

"You okay?"

"Yeah" He spun around and pointed lowly to the window where the figure stood "I was just saying hello"

"Oh, so that's Techno's new brother" Clay nodded his head slowly as he stood next to the smaller boy. He remembered Toby talking about Tommy's father putting his name forward to foster yet another teenage boy. The footballer couldn't understand why, almost as if having a monotoned and anger issues Techno, Soon-to-be teenage dad Wilbur and pain in the ass Gremlin Tommy wasn't enough.

Oh yeah, the school knows about the pregnancy. Once Sally began to show there was no hiding it. No one dared to say anything, having Technoblade as your brother had its advantages. One kid named Grian had said something, he wasn't even mocking it or anything, Techno confronted him and told his friends all the back-off. That was enough to scare everyone.

Soon enough, George was dragged inside. He took a final glance at the teen in the window and saw him retract back into the room like a shadow.

The brunette entered Clay's room where Nick was sitting on the bed with a bottle of beer and another bag on the floor. The room was fitted with a double bed in the centre, a desk with a PC, a bag of football gear and a few pieces of clothing. The wall above his bed was nice lime green with shelves and photos, on his bedside to the right sat two photo frames, one with his family and the other with George and Nick. It always made the Brit smile when he saw it.