↱Chapter 6↲

TW// Panic Attack/PTSD/mild violence

They all sat in Jack Manifold's basement, well, his 'cave' as he called it. It's only a small room fit with a TV, Playstation, sofa and a shelf which holds a few video and board games. They had spent most of their weekends down here just playing and bonding.

"Why Does everyone here have such weird names?" Tommy just asked out of the blue; He wasn't wrong though. Quackity? Dream? Sapnap? Hell, even TechnoBlade? Who came up with those? And Why?

The four other boys just looked at Tommy before Fundy spoke up.

"Most are because of the Football team and the Cheerleaders. It's tradition that they have the nickname on their jerseys or the back of their cheer shirt along with their number. Quackity got his because it's his online gamer and everyone just started calling him by it. My name is actually Fundy, not a nickname. But, most who aren't part of sports just got their names because of their online gamertags in their games"

"What about Technoblade then?" He inquired, he didn't really care, he just wanted an answer after two weeks.

"He is part of the fencing club" Jack continued on behalf of the orange haired boy "He's the best in the school. He needed a name for the state, some smartasses decided to mock Techno for it and called him 'Technoblade' as a joke because he was like a 'robot' and did fencing. It was a big shock to them when he took on the name." Tommy just nodded simply. Guess it wasn't that complicated. "At some point, everyone will have a name that everyone will use"

"They'll call me Big T or Big Man" Tommy smirked at the thought. The four teenagers just laughed at him. At first, he was a bit hurt, thinking that they thought it was dumb. But He guesses in retrospect, he was only partially being serious and only ended up joining them in their fit of giggles.

"Hey, Did you guys notice Dream and George yesterday?" Alex Quackity asked after they all calmed down

"Pretty sure their dating" Fundy stated, "Dream's arms were literally around George's waist as their faces were a mere inches away from each other" Everyone just nodded.

"Did you guys hear the news?" Tubbo said with a small smirk. Alex shook his head, the boys waiting for Tubbo to continue, which he didn't.

"Well? Out with it Big T!" Tommy said as he gave the small boy's, who sat on the floor in front of him, head a small push. Tubbo looked up at Tommy with a small smirk

"I overheard that apparently Skeppy's got a bit of a crush on Bad"

"Where'd you hear that?" The British accent in Jack's voice very evident

"I overheard Ant and Velvet discussing it while I was at my locker today"

"How would Ant and Velvet know?" Tommy asked, he didn't know who the Velvet boy was, but he knew Ant was part of a small group of four which was very close to Dream's group.

"I'm guessing Zak probably told Ant. I mean, Ant literally has a boyfriend, so I mean, he was the best person to go to. Plus, the two grew up together along with Bad and Sam" Fundy suggested with Alex nodding beside him

"Who's Ant dating?" The only blonde of the group asked

"Velvet. He's in our English class Tommy" Toby said "Brown hair with the red tips?"

"Oh" It clicked in his head.

Velvet was the smart kid who sat in front of him, he had never spoken to the boy, except for when Velvet gave Tommy a wave at the beginning of every English lesson when he sat down.

"Is it just me, or are their a lot of gay men at our school?" Alex said, obviously not trying to be offensive, and also partially talking on behalf of himself "I mean Toby your brother is literally dating George"