↱Chapter 11↲

Wilbur

"Yeah... sorry I didn't leave a message for you... I should have"

"It's fine Will, as long as I know you're all safe" Phil exhaled on the other end of the phone, relieved that his boys were safe.

Coming home and seeing school blazers and bags just thrown on the floor with no boys insight within the big house had given Phil a huge scare, worried for his sons. Not to mention, neither were answering their phones since Techno's was in the car, Tommy was too preoccupied with Charlie and Will had been on the phone to Sally for the past hour in the hallway.

"How's Tommy?" Phil asked, opening the fridge and taking out some leftovers as he wasn't going to bother making a meal if the boys wouldn't be back till late. Will sighed and looked through the glass in the door, Tommy and Charlie smiling and laughing as they caught up. A warm smile found its way into the older boy's face.

"Yeah he's... he's really happy"

"That's good" Phil's smile was evident through his voice. "And his friend?"

"Charlie? His social workers found him a good home... he just needs to recover first, not to mention he has a phone again and can contact Tommy at all times so both boys are content"

Will turned away from the door and leaned against the wall.

"Well, if Charlie ever needs a place to rest his head... our home is always open"

"I'll let him know-" Will turned his attention to the opening door, his older brother standing there and with a look "Hey, I have to go but, I'll let you know when we're leaving so you know when to expect us"

"Alright, love you, Will"

"Love you too Dad" and with that, Will hit the end button and shoved his phone into his pants pocket. He turned his attention to Techno, whose face wore an expression of concern.

Will's smile left his face immediately after seeing Techno's and grew concerned. He shoved his hands into his pockets and opened his mouth, but Techno cutting him off

"Is ever-"

"What's going on with you"

"How do you mean?" Wilbur said, taken aback and with a small panic as to what he could mean. Techno straightened his back and folded his arms before continuing, leaving Wilbur with a mild panic attack in the back of his head.

What does he know? HOW could he know?! Can he see past my facade? I can't tell him! Not yet!!

"You're acting weird. Somethings off"

"I don't know what you're talking about-"

"I grew up with you Wilbur, I know when you're lying" Techno scoffed. His eyeline drifted to the floor as he sighed and changed his tone completely, becoming less demanding and softer. "Will...  look; I'm your brother, okay? I care about you, I grew up with you and I know that you don't lie and you especially don't lie to me"

"Techno..."

"What is wrong?" His voice was breaking slightly, though he managed to mask it. Today had been a lot for him. All-day guilt was eating him up, then driving Tommy to the hospital, and now knowing his brother wasn't okay, he just wanted the peace to be restored.

"It's... nothing" Will adjusted his beanie, trying to seem he was okay, half of him hoping Techno would drop it, but the other half of him knowing he wouldn't.

"Then why is your breath shaky?" He made direct eye contact with his brother, Will's eyes widening slightly "why are you avoiding eye contact? Why have you been on the phone for the last hour? Why were you so quiet in the car and when we got home?" Techno pushed.

His questions began to stress Wilbur. All the emotions he had felt before; guilt, anger, panic, worry, all came flooding back. He looked up, his hands visibly shaking, followed by his shaky breaths. The second his eyes connected with his brothers, he broke.

His facade came crashing down, collapsing into his brother's arms. Techno wrapped his arms around Wilbur, protectively and scared. He had never seen his brother in this state, never in the 18 years they had been in each other's lives and the 13 years they had been with Phil.

Technos breaths became shaken as Will just sobbed, no words coming out, no matter how hard he tried.

He wanted to tell Techno everything, absolutely everything.

"Okay, okay... uh, let's go outside yeah? Get some fresh air" Techno lead will out to the front of the hospital, the cold night air hitting them in the face. Techno looked around looking for a spot they could sit, his eyes resting upon a bench just to the side of the entrance. He guided his brother and sat him down.

The stars danced around the sky as the crescent moon weaved in and out of clouds. The crickets creating the only noise next to the cars and Will's sobs and sniffles.

They sat there, silence falling over them like a blanket. Techno's arm wrapped around the younger and his free hand gripped Will's left arm as he created circles with his thumb, hoping to be a force that could calm him down.

It was a while before Techno even dared to open his mouth.

"Do you want to talk about it?" 

Silence.

He sighed, not wanting to push him, he was already in tears.

"I fucked up," Will said, barely above a whisper causing Techno to nearly miss it.

"What do you mean?" Will's fist clenched as he spoke

"I- you're going to judge me"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because it's bad!" He yelled, causing Techno to loosen his grip on the boy. "Sorry"

"It's- Will, you've known me for nearly 18 years. Have I ever judged you?" Techno said softly. Yes, it was very irregular for him to speak with emotion in his voice, but he couldn't afford to speak with his monotone.

"No" the taller boy whispered "but this is really fucked up"

"It's okay"

Will took a deep breath before straightening his posture but not daring to look at Techno, afraid of his reaction

"I-... You see... I..." he took another deep breath and forced it out of himself "I got Sally Pregnant"

"I.. see"

Will slowly turned his gaze to his brother, whose expression hasn't changed. Techno just hugged his brother tighter

"It's okay William," he said reassuringly "I'll help you both anyway I can"

"You're not angry? Disgusted? You don't hate me?"

"Why would I be? Yeah, you messed up, but you know that" Techno explained "but you're also my brother, my little, un-biological twin brother and I love you so much. I would never leave you when you need me most"

Will's eyes began to water once again, he collapsed once again into Techno's chest and his brother held him closer.

"Thank you" he cried. Staying there for another comfortable few minutes before Will's phone buzzed in his pocket, he wiped his eyes as he read it aloud. "It's Tommy, he's wondering where we are"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah" Will sniffled "let's go back"

"Okay"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1,229

We love the twins <3

Any Predicts for Will and Sally?

Also, I know Fundy is already in the story BUT I know what I'm doing, don't worry!

Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever