↱Chapter 18↲

Two months.

Crazy.

So much had happened, and it was for the better. Tommy had a home, friends, a family, and a place where he felt he belonged.

Tommy sat at the kitchen island as Techno stood in the kitchen making some scrambled eggs. Will was scrambling around, trying to get his stuff together so he could go to the doctors with Sally and Phil was going over some paperwork for his job over in the lounge room.

The blonde pushed the last of his eggs onto his fork as Will called out.

"Have you guys seen my keys?!"

"They should be in the dish!" Phil called back as Will skipped the last two steps of the stairs, causing a loud thud as his shoes collided with the wooden floor.

"Well, they aren't there!"

"That's where they go William. It's on you" Phil sassed back to his second-eldest. While Phil was supportive and was helping Wilbur out in his time of need, their relationship had become more strained. The two had always been closer than either was with Techno, not that it mattered much to the pink-haired teen as he now had Tommy, but it broke both the oldest and youngest sons to see their relationship crumble.

They would fight over stupid things, causing Tommy to go into a panic attack as the two continued. Techno would find himself in the teen's room, or the teen in his, trying to drown out the yells of both Phil and Will with music or a movie.

Techno had gone soft around the boy, his once high and mighty built walls which were built of obsidian came tumbling down on top of the teen. He would find himself doing things he never would've done prior. He would listen to Khai Dreams, watch horrendous movies, and have weird-ass discussions about disgusting things such as poo... this kid had an obsession, to say the least, but hey, it beat Wilburs rants over anteaters.

The door slammed shut, signaling that Will had left. Phil sighed, standing up and walking over to the kitchen. Techno handed his dad a plate as he sat next to Tommy.

"Are you two gonna be like this for the next 7 months?" Techno asked, taking Tommy's empty plate as the boy finished up his cup of orange juice. For once, the Blonde wasn't that reluctant to eat. Phil placed his fork down and looked at his son.

"Not if he can get his act together" He stated more than explained. Sure, since Will and Sally found out, the musician had been struggling in school, taking out stuff on his twin, and was never in a good mood, but to be far; Phil hadn't been making it any easier.

Having his 17-year-old son tells him that he had gotten his girlfriend pregnant was tough, not only did he not know how to fully support him, but he himself was feeling like he had failed him as a father.

Phil didn't hate, nor feel disappointed in Will. His fatherly instincts were being challenged and felt it had to be more stern on Will so he wouldn't make any bad decisions and not only screw up his own future but Sally's and his future child. When Wilbur had told his father that the two were going to try to raise the child for a while and see how they go, Phil couldn't have been more supportive. But as the days continued and the days got closer to the birth, Will became more stressed, sensitive and took it out on his own father, no matter how much he hated it.

At first, Will would apologize, and the rest out to be history, but as it continued, the worse it became. Phil was aware of how it was affecting his other two sons, he knew how Techno would help Tommy and stop him from having a relapse of PTSD, and he worried for not only his youngest but his eldest. Their home had always been stable, with no need for fights or scolding.

This was new for Techno, his family always got along, any concerns were voiced and were worked through without question, the twins never felt the need to go through a rebellious stage nor a 'teenage' stage as they never were constricted, the only thing that wasn't accepted was underage drinking or drugs, not that Phil knew that Will smokes weed and Techno used to go to parties when he was 'hanging out with friends' like Techno had friends. He always just lied and said he was with Zak and Ant, even though the two would always back him up and would be the ones to take him to said parties.

Techno sighed, turning his back to his father and brother. He turned on the tap and began to rinse off the plates and cups from the morning.

******

Wilbur

Will sat there, his leg bouncing nervously, Sally sitting next to him as they waited to be called. She had begun to show slightly and it wouldn't be a secret around the school for very much longer. The two still had four months left of schooling and the two were only a month and a half along.

The clicking of the receptionist's pen drove the brunette insane. Sally seemed less nervous than her boyfriend.

Like Wilbur and Phil, the two's relationship had also suffered. The once spark the two held for each other, had now started to dimmer with the more strain and stress the two felt. The two would end up arguing over their future and the child, Sally always defending how her plans to go to college to study journalism were now ruined, forgetting how Will's were also now ruined and he had pushed aside any hope of going to college for music just so he could care for the future child. He had taken up a casual job, in order to try to get some money so he could fund their child, sure he didn't have much at the moment, only about $100, but he was determined to get as much as he could by the time the due date came around.

"Sally Salmon?" A voice called, Will and Sally both looked up to see an older man, maybe in his 50s, with a smile. The two stood up and followed the man into a back room. He gestured for Sally to lay down, which she did. "How far along?"

"A month and a half— 6 weeks?" Will stuttered, the doctor just nodded, clearly, he had seen his fair share of teenage pregnancies, it wasn't a secret that the two were only young.

"Definitely pregnant," The doctor said as he moved the device over Sally's stomach, the screen showed a small figure, a fetus, Will looked at Sally, then to the screen. A smile grew on his face as he looked at the screen with adoration.

His heart melted. That was his. His smile grew wider the more he looked, finally understanding what this all meant, and the feeling only becoming more real as it dawned on him. He was to be a father.

"It's too early to determine the gender" The doctor stated "But everything seems to be healthy and all good"

"That's good" Sally forced a smile, secretly and mentally she was cursing out Wilbur. The brunette just smiled, he knew that Sally was putting on a facade, but he couldn't deny that he was excited to meet his future son or daughter.

He couldn't deny that his life was going in a way he never thought it would go, he would never deny that he was scared, but he most definitely confirm that he was excited, and he was willing to face any challenges to get there.

No matter what, he was going to fight for his family; present and future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felt like updating so, take random update drop ¯\_()_/¯

Words: 1,302

Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever