↱Chapter 9↲

Wilbur

"Tell me you're joking!" He said into his hands, panic lacing his voice. His hands were shaking, He was shaking. How. How could this happen. How could they let this happen.

He stood in the girl's gym bathroom, the one no one used, it's only use for getting high without being caught. His girlfriend standing in front of him, tears visible in her eyes, threatening to spill.

"I'm not Will. My parents are going to kill me!" She wept. Will tried to recollect himself. Shaking his head, his was body shaking and leg's threatening to give out under him as he paced around the small room while Sally stood in front of the sinks.

"So, let me get this straight; You missed last month..."

"Yes Wilbur"

"And you- you're-"

"Yes."

"Oh my god" He ran his hands over his face, stressed the fuck out. How was he gonna break this to his dad.

"What do we do?" Sally cried, tears now falling down her precious cheeks as she collapsed into Wilbur's arms. His mind was blurry. He couldn't think straight. What were they to do?

"We have to tell our parents..." Will closed his eyes and pulled Sally closer

"We have to tell them that you're pregnant"

******

He walked down the school halls. Ringing in his ears as he tried to process what had happened... what was happening.

He had gotten his girlfriend pregnant. They were both 17 and were going to college, he couldn't raise a child. He felt terrible. Not only did he fail himself and Sally, but Phil. He trusted him, and he did this.

He continued walking, all the sounds of the corridor blended into one big blur. Panic and hatred ran through his vines. Panic for the future, and hatred towards himself.

"Hey Will" A sweet voice called. He looked up to find his friend, Niki. She had a warm smile. "What's wrong?" her voice suddenly darkened. He looked down towards the floor and collapsed into her warm arms, tears spilling down his cheeks. People were staring, but he didn't care. He deserved this humiliation. "Oh-Okay... uuh... Come on"

Niki took Will out onto the fields of the school, away from the school, the crowds... and his brothers. The two sat down on the bleachers, they sat there silently. Niki assured Will it would be okay and trying to help him.

"I fucked up Niki" He wept. "I FUCKED UP!"

"Hey! What happened?" She asked, only raising her voice in an attempt to stop him from yelling further. He didn't say anything. He couldn't. He was struggling to believe it. All of it. The mind stops functioning. Everything around him was a blur. The noise. The landscape. The smell. "Wilbur!" Niki yelled, clearly fed up with him. She cared for her friend in so many different ways, yet when he acted like this, she couldn't stand it. Will was also so calm and laid back, seeing him in this state scared the shit out of Niki. "Tell me what the fuck happened" Will looked at niki in her blue eyes. He took a deep breath. Scared he would be judged.

"No. You'll judge me" He stated as he lifted himself out of her arms. She looked at him in disbelief. How could he say that? They had been friends since primary school, he was one of her best friends. She trusted him with everything she had, and here he was saying she would judge him. She let out a loud sigh before continuing.

"Wilbur Soot-Watson. Do I look or seem like someone to judge?" Will looked at her, and scanned her for any sarcasm or ingenuity. He shook his head as he looked at his hands in his lap. The bell rang in the distance, signaling it was time for their fourth class. Music.