Part 2~Think this Through

Zuko paced back and forth, his mind running a mile a minute. They had found an Airbender! Not only one, but two Airbenders which appeared out of nowhere, falling from the sky. They could be the avatar or know the avatar! He was one step closer to fulfilling his mission.

Iroh sighed, following his nephew with his eyes. This was going to be a long night. "You should calm your mind, nephew. If you rush into this without thinking, you could make a mistake you'll regret for the rest of your life."

"I'm not going to make a mistake! We have an Airbender! We will find the avatar and I will reclaim my honour!" Before Iroh could stop him, Zuko stormed out of the room and down the corridor. Throwing open the door, Zuko stepped inside the cage.

He couldn't react as he was thrown into the wall. Isu glared at Zuko, pinning him to the metal. "Move and I'll remove all the air from your lungs."

Zuko struggled against the girl, trying to push her off him. "Let go of me! Do you not know who I am?! I am prince Zuko of the fire nation! Let me go!" Isu let out a chuckle, pressing Zuko further into the stone.

"Really? You don't act very princely. Besides, being a member of the fire nation isn't something to be proud of, let alone the prince of it." Isu smirked until she felt Zuko's hand heating up. Jumping back, Isu ducked under Zuko's fire blast. She jumped to the side, silently cursing under her breath. "Why did you have to take my weapon, it would be so much easier with my weapon."

Zuko tightened his fist, punching forward and singeing Isu's hair. Instantly, she swiped to the side, air flowing around her. Zuko kicked at Isu who slid to the floor and swiped out, knocking Zuko off his footing. Screaming, Zuko basically combusted, charging at Isu. Isu yelped, stepping to the side and causing Zuko to miss her.

"Isu? What's going on?"

"Hachi! Look out!"

Hachi was not awake enough to avoid the angry out-of-control fire prince. Zuko crashed into him and sent them spiralling to the floor. Hachi blinked in shock, staring at the person hovering above him. This boy was barely a few centimetres from him, pinning him to the floor. A deep blush rose up his cheek as he ducked his head. "Hi?"

Zuko glared at the other, grabbing him and pressing a blade against Hachi's throat. "Try anything and I'll kill your friend."

Hachi's eyes widened. "What?!"

Isu scowled, lowering her stance. "Firstly, he's not my friend, he's my brother. And secondly, that's low." Isu crossed her arms over her chest as she scowled. "Now, let the old man go!" Hachi looked like he was about to protest when Zuko pushed the blade closer to his throat.

"No, not if you're going to try and escape again."

"Hang on a second! I was not trying to escape! I was genuinely trying to kill you."

Hachi slapped his forehead, glaring at Isu. "And you think saying that is going to help and for the last time, I'm not old."

"Oh shut up Hachi." Isu took a deep breath, watching everything carefully. There had to be a way out of this without killing Hachi. Stretching out her hand, she readied herself to attack.

"And this is why I told you to wait." Iroh stepped into the cell, catching Isu off guard. "Let the young man go nephew."

"But uncle! He must be the avatar!" Zuko stomped his foot on the ground, causing Isu to chuckle. "What now?!"

Isu's chuckle got louder as she tried to rein herself back. "Sorry sorry, you're just acting like a spoiled child! You're stomping your foot in a mini tantrum because you can't get your way! It's too hard to take you seriously when you act like that!" Isu's laughter died down as she wiped a fake tear from her eye.

"I'm not acting like a child!"

"You're really not helping your case!" Zuko threw Hachi to the side, charging at Izu who ducked down. Zuko crashed into the wall, knocking himself unconscious. "Whelp, that went better than planned. Time to go." Isu picked up Hachi who was about to protest, running towards the exit. She glared at Iroh who stood in the way. "Can you move, please?" Hachi glared at Isu as to say 'you think that will work!'

"For a lady with such nice manners, of course." Iroh stepped to the side much to Isu's amusement. She bowed to Iroh as a sign of respect before pulling Hachi down the corridor.

They had a good run, got to the deck and everything. Isu took out the guards, swiftly making a path for them to run down. Hachi gaped at the violent treatment Isu had against the guards, wanting to say something but unable to. Bursting onto the deck, Isu looked around wildly, trying to find her home. All they could see was the open ocean, deep green and blue water that hit against the pale, unbroken sky. The sun beat down on them, heat radiating onto the metal deck that warmed from the constant exposure.

"What now Isu?" Hachi was clearly unhappy with Isu's actions and planning- or more accurately lack of. Isu scowled spinning around. "You haven't thought about that have you?"

"Would you prefer to have a sword pointed at your throat?!"

"I wouldn't have a sword pointed at my throat if you hadn't attacked the guard. Or if you hadn't dragged me here with you. Or if you had just stayed on the island and not run off every five minutes."

Isu glared at her brother. "I never asked you to follow me! If I didn't have you right now I could get out of here no problem!"

"Isu! Will you stop and think for a moment! This isn't our home! These people aren't like the ones you grew up with! Even if you could find our home again- which shall I remind you is impossible from the ground- you'll be shot down before you get there. Stop for a few seconds and think about what's going on!"

Startled, Isu turned to where the screaming echoed out. "We don't have time to think! We just need to act!" Grabbing Hachi's hand, Isu jumped off the side of the boat. She let out a yelp when something- or someone- grabbed onto her leg and pulled her back to the ship.

Zuko stood proud in victory. "You really thought it would be that easy! I'm not letting either of you go!"