chapter 3

chapter 3 (jamies pov)

I woke up to a killer headache curled up on my bed under the covers. I groaned and held my head in my hands. "Ugh I feel like I got hit by a train..."

'Yeah and you look like it too.' That deep voice said. I looked up and saw Jay laying down on the bed looking at me with his head on his paws. 'Are you ok love? I got here after you did and I saw you on the floor unconscious. What happened?'

I thought for a second and felt a sharp pain in my head. "Oww...I don't know I guess I just passed out or something. Hey, how did I get in my bed?" I looked underneath the covers. "And in my night clothes?" I looked at him questioningly.

'Well... teeth are good for something.' He answered and then winked at me.

I sighed and said, "Oh great i have a perverted dog who can talk to me..." I heard him laugh and I got out the bed. "Well I don't know about you but I'm starving." He nodded his head in agreement and I made my way into the kitchen. I didn't bother to put on any pants seeing as it was my apartment and it was just me and my dog.

"So what would you want? I've got bacon, eggs, toast... and that's about it."  I smiled sheepishly at him.

'How about all three?' He said and sat by my feet as I started cooking. After a few minutes everything was finished and I fixed both of our plates. I went in the living room with them and sat on the small love seat. I flicked on the tv and started watching a random show about cheaters...

We ate in silence and finished our breakfast. I picked up our plates and washed the dishes with him by my side every second. A thought occured to me and I spoke it. "Hey how long was I unconscious for?"

He looked down and spoke softly, 'well today is Sunday... '

 My eyes widened. "Aww man! That means I have to go to work tomorrow." I started to pout.

He laughed at me, 'can it really be that bad?'

"I suppose not... It's just that nothing exciting happens! I'm so bored all day." I sat back on the sofa and he laid down with his head on my lap. I started scratching him behind the ears. "The most excitement I have is when a guy tries to grab my ass and I punch him in the face... Which is like everyday."

Jay growled when i said that and I snickered. I pulled on his ear gently and spoke as if I were talking to a baby, "is the big bad wolfy jealous?"

He raised up his head to look at me and cocked it sideways. 'How did you know that I was a wolf?'

I did the same thing and said "Well i'm not entirely sure. I've just always wanted to say that!" We both started laughing.

The whole day we had fun just talking about random things and watching tv.

I yawned and suddenly got really sleepy. Looking at the clock on the wall I noticed it was almost midnight. Jay turned and saw what I was looking at from his spot on my lap.

"Well I'm gonna go take a quick shower. Then we can go to bed kay?" Jay nodded his head in answer and went lay in the bed as I grabbed a long shirt and some underwear to sleep in.

I went in the bathroom and took a really quick shower and slipped on my clothes. The lights were all on so I turned them off and slipped underneath the covers with Jay. He was so warm and fluffy! I could just squeeze him. Letting out a small giggle I put my arms around him and snuggled closer to him. "Goodnight Jay."

'Goodnight love.' He answered and licked me on the face. 'See you in the morning.' I fell asleep smiling.

______________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so wat did u think? I know it was a little boring but... they had to have quality time!!! :) comment vote fan!!!!! :D

ohh btw a pic of Jay the man lol :) on the side --->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~