chapter 5

chapter 5 Jason's POV ~~~ I made the whats hot list!!!! WOOOHOOO!!! :D thank you guys for reading and voting and commenting and fanning lol and dont forget to keep doing it ;)

I saw her stiffen and smelt the fear that came from her instantly as the door opened. She looked like she was starting to hyperventilate so I grabbed her hand. "Are you okay?" I tried to ignore the little shocks that were shooting from her hand to mine.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. I'll just go check on that steak for you." She said hurridely. I nodded my head still confused as so why she was reacting this way.

She all but ran away and went into what I assumed was the kitchen. I tuned into my werewolf hearing and listened as she was still breathing deeply. "Oh no no no why them. Why here..."I heard her muttering to herself. I looked around the diner and didn't really notice anyone out of the ordinary, except for a couple that looked kind of familiar in a way.

Maybe it's them that she's talking about. I mean they did just get here, and when they did she started freaking out.

The lady started laughing and then her nasally voice spoke, "I almost thought that that waitress that ran in the kitchen was our daughter Mark."

The man smirked. "Ha that would be the day. I don't even want to claim that filthy whore. She's nothing but scum on the bottom of my shoe for all I care. Though I do miss her a little bit, she was always giving me a hard time. So fiesty when I tried to have my way with her."

Ugh that right there just made me sick to my stomach. 'They better not be talking about my mate. They smell of wolf.' My wolf spoke in my mind. 'Yeah I know they do. But Jamie dosen't smell like wolf...' My wolf didn't answer me but just went silent.

I waited for an hour to see Jamie again. She had sent another waitress out to bring me my food. Which I barely even touched thanks to that awful couple who left just a few minutes ago. I don't see how people could be so cruel in this world.

 Finally I saw her poke her head back out of the kitchen door to look around the diner. Her face looked relieved and I would really like to know why. She looked back towards me and smiled lightly, making her way towards me.

"Sorry about that... I umm I had just felt light headed so I stayed in the back." She was lying through her teeth to me I could tell butI didn't push it because she's not suppose to know who I am. Not yet anyway... I want to tell her at the right time.

"It's alright love. I know I don't really know you or anything, but I would really like to get to know you." I told her nervously. "I was wondering if maybe this weekend, say Friday if you would like to go out with me?"

I watched as she twirled her fingers nervously while biting her lip. I wanted nothing more than to press my lips onto hers and claim what is mine. 'Mate mine' said my wolf, and I agreed completly with him on that. "Well I don't normally do this, but I feel like I know you already... " She paused for a second and then smiled. "Yes I would love to."

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and smiled at her. "Alrighty then. Would you want me to pick you up from your place or..." I trailed off to know her opinion.

She thought about it for a minute. "Or I could pick you up? I need to drive my baby."

I gave her a quizzical look and nodded. "Ok that's fine with me. Maybe we could just meet up here? Dinner and a movie or just a movie?"

"A movie sounds nice. And yeah we could meet here. But I have to go now, it's almost the end of my shift and my dog is probably missing me." She said and gave me a wink as she turned and walked away.

'Oh boy, I think I'm whipped already.' I thought and then I had a mental picture of her with a whip...  Man I really need to get my mind out of the gutter. I left her a huge tip and made my way to the back of the diner changing into my wolf form.

I didn't have to wait that long until she came out looking pretty happy. "Hey boy did you stay out of trouble while I was working?"

I smirked and nodded. "Why are you so happy? Shouldn't you be extremely tired or something like normal people?"

She smiled "Well I'm not normal people. And if you must know I met a really nice guy, who was extreeeemly hottt. And he asked me out on a date!" She had dragged out extremely causing me to smile wolfishly. 'Hey at least she thinks I'm hot.'

"Oh well that's good. Why are you so happy though? Is this your first date or something because your acting like it is." I ask her while laughing.

I saw her cheeks redden and she nodded, "Actually yes this would be my first date..." She trailed off, I guess embarrassed.

"So what makes this guy different? If you don't mind my asking."

She laughed at this "who are you going to tell? I'm the only one that can hear you. And I don't know he just seems really comfortable to be around. I just feel this connection towards him that I've never felt before." She was quiet for a minute until she spoke softly. "Plus I don't live with my parents anymore..."

That last statement had me thinking about that disgusting couple at the diner from earlier.' If those people are her parents then they are both dead.'

We were at her apartment now, seeing as while this whole conversation was going on we were walking towards it. I don't think I've ever talked to a girl this much before, which proves that she is different than all of the others just trying to use me for the status.

We didn't talk that much because she seemed really tired now. Almost like a zombie as she made us something quick to eat. After we ate she took a quick shower and wore her usual to bed, just a shirt and undies which I liked VERY much indeed. We both got under the covers and she snuggled up close to me causing my wolf to howl happily inside. I drifted off to a dreamless sleep as I listened to her even breathing telling me she was already fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok peeps!!! tell me what you think :) i love feedback!!!! sooo please COMMENT VOTE OR FAN thanks!!!!!!