chapter 17

okay soo i wanna say thankyou for everyone telling me they hope i get better :D and i am getting better but idk bout the blood work situation cuz i gotta go in again... but anyways dont forget to vote comment and fan!!!!!

~v.murphy~

Chapter 17 Jamie's POV

Jay was there waiting outside just like he said he was. I was now wearing a simple black bikini with a t-shirt and some jean shorts on over top. Jay had on some black swimming shorts and a plain white tee.

"Well you ready to go then?" He asked me as soon as I got outside. I nodded my head and he took my hand in his which sent tingles up my entire arm. My hand felt like it belonged in his.

We made our way through the woods in silence just listening to the birds chirping and the wind blowing through the trees. After a short walk we came upon a beautiful lake srrounded by the trees. They even had a diving board put up and some lounge chairs.

"Watch this!" Jay said as he ran towards the diving board stripping his shirt off. He looked back as he reached it to make sure I was watching, which I was. The next second he looked back and collided with the diving board that was even with his waist.

My eyes widened and I ran to him. "Jay!! Oh my god are you okay? What were you thinking?! Where does it hurt, do you need some ice?" He was on the ground writhing in pain when I reached him.

"Nahh I'm okay hun. Just a little bump is all." He said as he tried to get up. He gasped in pain and laid back down. "Just give me a minute and I'll be good as new."

I snickered lightly. "That was pretty funny... You should have known that I was watching you already. Then you wouldn't be in this predicament."

"Yeah yeah..." He said and blushed a deep red.

"Awww the big bad wolf ish bwushing!" I said cooing like I would if I were speaking to a baby.

He looked around to make sure no one was looking I assume, then grabbed my hand bringing me down next to him. "I am not blushing thank you very much."

I giggled lightly and pinched his cheek. "Sure your not. You just put a little makeup on then hmm?" I teased him. A thought occured to me and I leaned my face in closer to his. Immediately he stopped laughing and looked into my eyes. I licked my lips and his eyes darted to them and he bit his in return. I leaned in towards his ear and blew on it. I kissed him softly under his ear and whispered, "Now your blushing more." I pulled away quickly and looked at him.

He was indeed blushing more and his eyes held lust as he looked at me. "Well maybe I am, but your the one that made me do it so I don't mind." He said with his voice a little husky that sent shivers down my spine. After an intense stare off I blinked and looked away. He cleared his throat, "Alright let's go swimming then!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

He jumped up on the diving board and turned around to look at me and winked. I blushed lightly but kept looking. When he saw that I was watching he turned around and jumped off the diving board perfectly. The water barely even rippled where he dove in at.

I went to one of the lounge chairs and took my shorts off. My legs weren't that badly scarred. It's mostly my stomach... Which is why I was now hesitating in taking my shirt off. It's just Jay here, he said he dosen't mind but I still can't help but feel self conscious about my body. 

Jays POV (sorry i havent done it in awhile)

After I dove in the lake I swam back up after a few minutes for air. Jamie was by one of the lounge chairs and had just taken off her shorts. I saw her hesitating to take off her shirt. I was hoping she could do it... I know her skin isn't perfect because of her dad, but she's still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.